IDE ARCHITECT 6.00 EXIT DATE

mertoni

Dear IDE YAPI Officials; I would appreciate if you could give information about the new version release date of ide architect.

ideCAD Architecture 6, version 6.0012 is ready to use as integrated into the static program. Some of the innovations of ideCAD Architecture 6... Automatic pool drawing Ability to create objects in 3D windows Move, rotate, operations such as symmetry Two-dimensional drawing of objects in the perspective window, display of text, dimensions and axes Automatic ladder design by defining two-dimensional "contours" Ability to define roof details on the roof surface, butt board on the roof details, Ability to intervene in the roof eaves distances separately on each surface Detail with one click on more than one roof surface positioning Quickly editing the names of objects such as axis, space, beam with one click with the automatic name object command Move axis label command Curvilinear and arc slab edge, curvilinear and arc console plates and spaces can be defined with a single command Path (route) object "curves, arcs and lines in one command Drawing as an object" Being able to draw the contour as a path for objects such as roof, flooring and scanning. being able to write text with business typefaces (line alignment, centering, giving different text heights in the text) Ability to edit line texts separately by explode the text block Angle, radius and diameter dimensioning Being able to draw curved, arc and circle beams in one piece as on walls. window placement Multiple viewing of window types in door-window settings Commands to convert panel to beam, beam to panel Autocad 2008 Dwg, Dxf read-write Automatic display of + sign in front of the elevation placed in the positive area in the section window Option to block objects while creating sections and views. Divide into two-dimensional objects Possibility of creating a secondary grid system with auxiliary lines to the grids Ability to recall the last selection Definition of "handrail length" for the stair quantity Incremental-fixed option for door-window label settings If the column misalignment is changed at any floor, it can be changed automatically in other floors as requested. i Define a working plane (Able to work on planes not parallel to the plan plane) Ability to use distance and area commands and route contours (eg. the length of an arc can be measured, the square meter of a curvilinear closed area can be learned.) Ability to create grid lines in the third dimension By defining a special profile with plasterboard, skirting board, border, gutter, horizontal jamb, floor molding, under-roof precast elements, it can be placed on any two-dimensional path horizontally. Special defined profile objects (sweep) created by wrapping will be included in the updates of our 6 users with the version 6.050 that we will release soon.

GREETINGS. I BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE OUR ARCHITECTURAL DANGIL TUESDAY WEDNESDAY. ORDER us in VERDİK.B CONCRETE (V6) I FARKETTİM.UM the RIGHT NEXT UPDATE Ramada DÜZELİR.UM I ARCHITECTURE IS NO .UNUTUL was a missed THAT DÜŞÜNÜYORUM.ÇÜNK PLEASANT USE OF A FEATURE İDİ.ŞEÇİ my FLIP FEATURE OF THE SAME WITHOUT THEM mausla to WE DO IKON to GİTMEDEN.DİYELİM that PAFTA Us 20 THERE ARE ONE OBJECT. BEN DELETE THEM ONLY 3 GRAIN KALSIN OTHERS İSTİYORUM.O THREE I checked OBJECTS of mausla LATER ALL OBJECTS The MAUI get INTO TAKING BACK MARK I FIRST SELECT I OBJECTS AGAIN RESTORATION IS COMING SO selected as KALIYOR.V to SİLEBİLİYORUM.BETONAR Umeda CAUTION IF YOU THIS FEATURE ÇALIŞMIYOR.V BEN THIS REVIEW I BELIEVE IT WILL BE FIXED IN THE NEXT UPDATE. GOOD WORK

Mr Evrenor; As a feature that facilitates work in version 6, area selection normally selects objects only. (You can select rectangular to select all your objects without missing). If you want to reverse the selection with the area selection as in version 5, hold down the CTRL key of your keyboard while making the selection.

SELAMLAR.V6 IN ARCHITECTURE AS in CONCRETE BLACK SCREEN YAPILMAMIŞ.B the MYSELF SETTINGS I FAKAT.ARK SCREEN 62 grid lines 63 SETTINGS I, SCREEN LITTLE closer by LINES OF SUCH MAY BECOME from BEYAZLAŞIYO AND WORKING my OPPORTUNITIES VERMİYO.NE ACABA.V5 I HAVE TEA IN THE SAME COLORS OF A PROBLEM NOT EVER. THANKS IN NOW.

HELLO.V6 IN ARCHITECTURE, I CAN'T CHANGE MY DOOR DIRECTIONS FROM THE NUMBERS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY KEY AT DOOR WINDOW PLACEMENT. I CAN CHANGE WITH THE NUMBERS ON THE LETTERS OF MY KEY BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH MY KEY. BUT V5 TA IS A PROBLEM CAUSES CAUSED would POSSIBILITY of no.We YOU AN ASKING I İSTEDİM.ÇÜNK I HARI of ON NUMBER to GRADUALLY QUESTION my SHOOTING ME WHEN IN TERMS OF DIFFICULTY the SOKAR.EMİNİM that THIS ONE YOUR SOLUTION OLACAKTIR.V6 Yi NEW USE BAŞLADIM.OLA ERRORS OR MISSING YOU BİLDİRECEĞİM.DİKKAT to you AL I KNOW BECAUSE. THANKS IN NOW

Back