I couldn't make the attached ladder

Re: staircase design Hello, I created your stairs for 3 different alternatives. On the left, you can see the stair areas defined by the route object, and on the right, the three-dimensional data of the stairs. Good work

Re: staircase design Hello; Your problem is that unbalanced digits are not defined, the models you want are attached. I'm attaching a screenshot of the unbalanced digit definition. Best regards.

Re: stair design
"2m project":2etu3yw7" said:
Hi; Your problem is that the unbalanced step numbers are not defined, the models you want are attached. I am attaching a screenshot of the unbalanced step definition. Regards. [/quote ] Thank you for your help. Good work.

Re: stair design
"2m project":2avut0cy" said:
Hi; Your problem is that unbalanced step numbers are not defined, the models you want are attached. I am attaching a screenshot of the unbalanced step definition. Regards. [/quote ] After creating the ladder, how is the joining process done?

Re: staircase design Hello; There are two commands for creating your own ladder in the ladder menu; The 1st command is used to create the starting part of your ladder: The 2nd command allows you to add new parts to the first part of the ladder: The logic goes like this: Using the first command, the first part of the ladder is created, then the second command is selected. The second command asks us to select the stair part we want to add, then it asks us to select the outer contour and output line of the stair to be added. After the necessary information is entered, the ladder is created. Best regards.

Re: stair design Greetings, I cannot create landing level and floor level lines in my stair design. For example, if I want to change the landing level in the staircase option below, how will I change it?

Back