I Can't Analyze The Program Is Closing

burak48

My project consists of gradual foundation and flooring, I completed the drawing, I clicked on the analysis, but it is closing, I am waiting for your help. If you click on the link, you can download my project
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"burak48":2nebdwux" said:
My project consists of gradual foundation and flooring, I completed the drawing, I pressed the analysis, but it is closing I am waiting for your help If you click on the link, you can download my project
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello, There are errors and vertical continuity problems in step data entries and carrier element elevations in your project. redefine on the upper floor. -Make the upper levels of the columns compatible with the beams and floors on the ground floor. -Arrange the column elevations and upper levels appropriately on the first floor. -Arrange the elevations of the selected columns on the 2nd floor in such a way that they are continuous with the lower floor. I suggest you model the diaphragm (flooring) formation in the elevations as a separate layer.

hello, I will do a gradual structure design, but I do not know much about the subject, I wonder if you could send me your project by e-mail, if I could at least examine it and get an idea, thank you very much in advance mail: gulayakyol5@gmail.com

Back