How to write a 3D text on the wall

cembacanli

Greetings, I am using idecad 8.62 version as a demo. I am in the testing phase of the program. In the project; I want to write an article on the wall. I could not convert Text to 3rd Dimension. The article I wrote always stays in the plan. I would be glad if you help. Thank you very much in advance.

Hello, You want to create 3D text that you can see on the front perspective screen. There is no command to do this in ideCAD Architecture version 8.62. First of all, you can create it in the ideCADrender program in the installation file and call it into ideCAD Architecture. The images of the steps related to this are attached to you for your review. The steps you will follow are as follows; -Create your text in 3D in the front view window with the text command in the Draw menu. -After creating your article; -Come to the plan window and create the plan with the automatic create plan command. -Determine the handle points in the plan window with the Automatically determine definition point command. -Set your border in the plan window with the automatic create border command. Build material from the 3D View menu. -Select the text you created from the perspective screen and click the right mouse button. From the drop-down list, come to the apply material line and select the material you have created. -Save the file as a ktp2 file with the File/Export/ktp2 command. -Move the saved ktp2 file to the 'ideCAD Architecture/Libraries' folder -You can access the text you created through your library. I wish you good work..

Back