HOSPITAL SYSTEM - CURTAIN GROUP

cvlengineerr

Hello friends, I defined polygon curtains around the elevator and created a group, but if we do not apply the rule of 6 times the long side of the short side in such curtain groups, a curtain arm from this group is 25\65 cm. and I have tried adding a column to that short curtain very often, but the axial force is too much. Could you please take a look at the project? I would be very happy if you share your suggestions. Thanks in advance. Project link :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"cvlengineerr":34xzuhxg" said:
Hi guys, I created a group by defining a polygon curtain around the elevator, but if a curtain arm from this group is 25\65 cm, would it be okay if we don't apply the rule that the long side is 6 times the short side in such curtain groups? I have tried adding reinforcement to the curtain too often, but the axial force is too much. Could you please have a look at the project? I would appreciate it if you share your suggestions. Thanks in advance. Project link :
Hello, Curtain parts connected to group curtains that do not provide 1/6 aspect ratio in curtain groups by selecting the "Short title pitch" option in the curtain properties, and giving the same group name, you can add the group as a title to the curtain. If the section does not save, the section dimensions can be enlarged. The carrier system can be changed...
Note: In the Analysis settings/TBDY Options tab, the "link that does not satisfy the Curtain Roll Moment calculation / condition" We recommend unchecking the "Consider also the contribution of the beams" option. Good work

Back