Hasp problems and solutions

HakanŞahin

Administrator
Programs: ideCAD Static, ideCAD Architecture, ideCAD Render Version: 5.xxx / 6.xx / 7.xx Problem: Hardware lock error occurs and the program does not work. Error Messages: 1. Hasp Key not found 2. Unable to Access HASP SRM Run Time Environment (H0033) 3. Cannot Access Hasp Key BL 4. Hasp Login to Default Feature Failed 5. Feature Has Expired ( H0041) 1. Hasp Key not found a. The dongle is not plugged into the usb port, it may be. For the program to work, the dongle supplied with the program must be plugged into one of the usb ports of the computer. If the dongle is not installed, insert the lock and wait for the lock light to come on. When the light comes on, run the program again. The dongle is only available to users who purchase a license to use. If you want to use the program for trial purposes, you can obtain and install the demo version of the program that does not require a hardware lock. b. The dongle driver installation process may still be running in the background. If the dongle is attached but the dongle's light is not lit, the dongle drivers may still be installing. Wait for the process to complete. You can also remove the lock and plug it into another usb port. Open control panel/Device Manager. You can follow the process from the list under Universal Serial Bus Controllers. When the dongle is successfully installed, SafeNet Inc. is listed. You will be able to see Hasp Key, SafeNet Sentinel Key, SafeNet USB Key lines. There should be no warning (exclamation) marks next to these lines. c. The dongle is attached but the lock still does not light Another USB device might be conflicting with the dongle. Unplug other devices and try again. The firmware of the dongle may not be up to date. Download and reinstall the software from the address below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
d. The firmware has been successfully installed but the lock still does not light up. The lock may be broken. Report the problem to ideYAPI Technical Support. You can replace the broken lock with a new one. 2. Unable to Access HASP SRM RunTime Environment (H0033) Type services.msc in the Windows/ Start / Run line and press Enter. The Services dialog will open. Find the Sentinel Local License Manager line in the list. a. No Sentinel Local License Manager line The firmware needs to be installed. You can download and install it from the address below.
b. The driver service may not be running or stopped. The running service will appear as follows. The word Started appears in the row. It is vacant if it is in standing service. The failed service will appear as follows: Right click on the service and click Start. The word started should appear on the line. c. Driver service still does not work or stops after running Open Internet explorer, type
in the address line and press Enter. The Admin Control Center Help window will open. This window contains information about the dongle. If you are getting the page did not display error message, port 1947 may be blocked. Check if port 1947 is blocked in Windows firewall. Unblock port 1947. Some security programs may have blocked Hasp or port 1947. Unblock c :\Windows\system32\hasplms.exe and/or 1947 port in the security program. Check if port 1947 is used by other software. Turning the computer off and on may fix the problem. Trying the following operations in order may solve the problem: -> Uninstall all Hasp related programs from the Add/Remove Programs section of the Control Panel. -> Restart the computer. -> Temporarily disable the virus program. -> Do the HASP setup again. -> Restart the computer. -> Re-enable the virus program. -> Check if the service is running. If the service is running, the problem is fixed. 3. Cannot Access Hasp Key BL The lock may be broken. Report the problem to ideYAPI Technical Support. 4. Hasp Login to Default Feature Failed This problem occurs when trying to run version 5 that is not compatible with the 7 version hardware lock. Install version 5 compatible with dongle of version 7. 5. Feature Has Expired (H0041) This issue occurs with timed dongles. The dongle has expired. The subject has also been added to the message as a pdf document.

unable to read hasp key bl status I get an error like this. Before the error message appears, the commands do not work, or click a few times, but the project can be saved. The program closes when you click OK to the error message. Then, when you run the program again without removing the lock, it can work without any problems.

"emrah":2tgwxka7" said:
unable to read hasp key bl status I get an error like this. Before the error message appears, the commands do not work or if I click a few times it works, but the project can be saved. The program closes.Then the program can be run again without removing the lock, and it can be run without any problems.
Hello, You need to send your lock to our Bursa office so that we can check it.

good work.feature has expired h0041 error. I think it may have expired when I checked the forum, but I still couldn't reach anyone. can anyone help...

"aksualigurbuz":n59s62vs" said:
good work.feature has expired h0041 error.I think it may have expired when I searched the forum, but I still couldn't reach anyone.Is there anyone to help...
Hello, about the lock For problems, contact our Bursa office.You can reach us on Monday.

Even though I did the things written in order, this time it gives the error No matching Feature found (H0050).

"sahin41":175pj73h" said:
Even though I did the following in order, this time it gives the error No matching Feature found (H0050).
By installing Ver 7.022, the problem was solved.

Back