Ground security is negative

netdelisi

Hello, 50 cm raft is insufficient in my 3-storey project. How do you think I should proceed? I am also open to all your opinions and suggestions about the project. Thanks in advance
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"netdelisi":1o8nedvu" said:
Hi there, 50 cm raft is insufficient in my 3-storey project. What do you think I should follow. Also, I am open to all your opinions and suggestions about the project. Thanks in advance
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
The problem of porting the hardware you added to the project basically caused by the lack of equipment power and porting to the project Hello, Reinforcement insufficiency problem can be overcome by selecting larger rebar diameters for additional rebars in the reinforcement selection dialog. -Soil bearing capacity problem is caused by negative base pressure and exceeding the maximum base pressure value. For the solution of the problem, ampatification can be done basically. You can review the following shares about negative base pressure value. url]https://www.idecadsupport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9261&p=37683&hilit[/url] -Nih In ai analysis, I suggest that the finite element widths of the shell elements -floor-curtain-rade- should be reduced and analyzed. For example, 25 cm. Good work

Back