Graphics card upgrade didn't work

mustafadisci

PROCESSOR: Intel i7-6700 cpu 3.4 GHz MOTHERBOARD Asus h170 Pro Motherboard RAM: ddr-4 2400 Hz 8*4=32 gb kigston SSD:samsun evo 1tb ssd OLD GRAPHIC CARD: Geforce GTX950 NEW GRAPHIC CARD: QUADRO K5000 in my system I updated the gforce graphics card to the quadro k5000 and although I made all the settings in the nvidia desktop application, there was no change in my rendering speed and there is no increase in rendering on the gpu of the video card, it takes all the power from the processor only. Is it normal that the GPU of the graphics card has no effect on the rendering time and quality and why is the GPU in the water when the CPU is at 100%? Can someone with knowledge help? If I have to ask shorter, why my render time is not getting shorter even though I switched from gtx950 to Quadro k5000 class graphics card, what should I do? NOTE: System images are attached.

Only the processor affects the render speed, the video card has no function. I wish you had searched the forum before you bought it, or rather you had asked the idecad authorities :(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hi, ram and processor affect your render speed, video card has no effect on render time. The graphics card provides the render quality and interactive operations on the graphics screen faster in the ideCAD program. Take it easy, good work.

Back