FLOORING CONTINUOUS FOUNDATION FILLER

M.ERSÖZ

HELLO. EXAMPLE AS SHOWN IN THE PROJECT, 55 CM CURRENTS HAVE BEEN PLACED ON THE CONTINUOUS FOUNDATION. 60 CM IS THE HEIGHT OF THE FOUNDATION. TOTAL 55+60= 115 CM HEIGHT WILL BE FILLER.

Hello, The floors (lean concrete) resting on the earth fill are a constructive element. You can show it in sections using the two-dimensional drawing possibilities.

THANK YOU Mr. LEVENT. I HAVE TWO MORE QUESTIONS FOR YOU. 1. THE CURTAINS I HAVE PLACED ON THE CONTINUOUS BASE FOR THE FILLING EXPLAIN THE PROBLEM OF THE TIPPING MOMENT IN THE ANALYSIS. HOW CAN I SOLVE IT? HOW CAN I APPLY THE JEANS I HAVE PUT IN THE ATTACHMENT?

There is no carrier system curtain in your project. The ductility level mixed system cannot be selected. Since DTS=2, Flooring type cannot be solved as unidirectional gear flooring. You can choose the slab system with beams and make a highly ductile solution. From the properties of the basement curtains, select the option "Sub-basement / curtain that does not continue to the upper floor". Good work

Back