Floor deletion and land

sercann1221

Hello, I am a new user of idecad 8 version, when I try to delete floors, I cannot create the floor deletion I want based on the logic of the jamb. Another question is when I try to change the material properties of the land, the land is out of selection, I would appreciate if friends who know why can help.

Hello, in order to create floor wiping as you requested, you need to create a floor wiping section beforehand. These processes are in order; 1- Draw the floor deletion section as a closed polygon with the route command. 2-Select the section you have drawn and right-click the mouse to go to the transform command, select the floor deletion. 3-With this process, you define the floor wiping section and you can use it. To change the material properties of the terrain, first select the terrain and right-click on the mouse and select the change material properties command. No problem was encountered as you have forwarded. If you wish, you can get detailed information about the subject by calling our Bursa or Istanbul office. Good work.

Back