first project

necla

My first project, can you tell me my shortcomings? Also, how can I make a spiral staircase support?

Hello, -Detections and suggestions for data entry in the project are generally as follows; It would be appropriate to model the column S04 as a curtain, to select the "short head curtain" option from the curtain properties, and to define it as a group curtain together with the curtain P02. You can get information from the links below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-Ground floor -290 cm. It would be appropriate to mark the curtains given above as "Curtain that does not continue in the basement/upper floors" from the Curtain Properties/Static Reinforced Concrete tab. -Because there is no carrier system curtain in the X direction in the structure, it would be appropriate to select the carrier system type A11 for the X direction in the TBDY wizard. -In terms of calculation accuracy, it is recommended to analyze the slab curtain and raft properties by reducing the finite element widths. (For example 25 cm.) -You can get information about the creation of stairs and the determination of support conditions from the links below. Creation of ladder
Determination of ladder support conditions
-When the stair support conditions are arranged according to the solution conditions together with the building, a solution must be made according to the Semi-Rigid Diaphragm method in order to be connected to the slabs. should be left blank. -The lower edge of the stairs on the ground floor is not connected to the foundation because it is given a level. You can define a basement curtain under the edge of the stairs. Good work

Back