ERROR

netdelisi

Hello, I am a user of Idecad 10.14 demo version. While making the analysis settings, I cannot click on the floor general settings button in the 06 floor elevations section, so I cannot proceed to the next stage. Is it a general problem or is there a solution? I will be glad if you help

"netdelisi":rhlcdu3t" said:
Hi, I'm a user of demo version of İdecad 10.14. I can't click on the floor general settings button in the 06 floor elevations section while making the analysis settings, so I can't move on to the next step. Is it a general problem, is there a solution? I would appreciate your help
There is no such problem.You can enter the Floor General Settings dialog from both the TBDY wizard and the toolbar.

Try again after following the steps below. - Make Windows updates. - Update Internet Explorer to the latest version (Must be 11 Version) - If you are using antivirus adblocker-style security software, deactivate them and try again - If there are add-ons installed in Internet Explorer, disable the add-ons.

"netdelisi":2ou7rj6m" said:
I did all of them, unfortunately no solution
If you call our Bursa office and leave your contact number, we will provide remote access to your computer and examine your problem in more detail. Teamviewer software you can use to get remote support:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back