Error in Construction Components Quantity

mimsta

I drew a simple wall. When I check the Building Components>Building Components Report Grouped by Components, the following warning appears. When I say OK, a blank page appears. Why?

Dear mimsta, if you have not defined any building components for your space or walls, the building component quantity will only open the template blank page such as ideCAD logo, floor name, height. I think you mean this. Attached, I am sending a sample quantity project with definitions of building components. Can you open it and see if it comes out blank in the same way?

Delete the files in the database folder in the program folder and copy the files I added to the message instead. Then try again the example that Ms. Arzu sent. I'm waiting for the result. Good work...

Mr. Hakan, I did as you said, the result gives the same normal quantity (plaster wall etc..) only in the 4 reports (estimated..components..floors..general..) option in the building components quantity section, it gives this warning and opens blank, maybe it is due to my computer. Maybe I'll uninstall it completely and reinstall it, maybe it will fix it Thank you for your interest...

Hello again 1-) You need to have Microsoft Framework 3.0 or Framework 3.5 installed on your computer. Maybe it is not installed or somehow not installed. Framework 3.5's link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Make your choice according to Windows language and install this program . 2-) There is also a folder named "crystal" in the architectural cd. This program must also be installed on your computer. It may not have been installed for some reason during the installation. Install the program yourself by running the file named "CRRedist2008_x86.msi" in the folder. Try 1 first, otherwise 2... Waiting for your reply. Good work...

first I completely removed it from the computer, I reinstalled the program, I did all the things you said, now it gave such an error. What should I do? Thanks

The reason for your question may be related to "user authorization"... Do you work with an account opened as "Admin" on the computer? Check from the control panel user accounts... Is there a program that controls file access to your system, it should be checked...

Back