EMERGENCY-DIFFERENT DENIM-CURTAIN CUTTING SAFETY

mühendise

Hello friends, in my project, the building entrance rises to 3.70 level with 3 steps and reaches the stairs and elevator landing. The p02 curtain on this floor And its value is too much. I can't save it no matter what I did. There are four such curtains that do not save (with section enlargement), could you please take a look at an urgent project project link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"engineer":2f84xd92" said:
Hi guys, in my project, the building entrance is at 3 level, then it goes up to 3.70 level with 3 steps. The p02 curtain on this floor And its value is too high. I can't save it no matter what I did. There are four such curtains that do not save ( section did not save with enlargement) , could you please take a look at an urgent project project link:
Hello, There is a jump in the shear forces due to the attachment of floors at different elevations to the curtains. This situation in your project has been fixed in Ver 10.20. You can download and install it from the link below.
Note: In the Analysis Settings/TBDY options tab, check the "Consider the contribution of tie beams (Nv) that do not meet the 1/3 condition in the calculation of shear wall tipping moment" option. We recommend not ticking. Good work

Back