Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.58 *NEW NONLINEAR VERSION* The improvements in v10.58 are exciting. Good luck to you.

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.58 *NEW NONLINEAR VERSION* Hello, there is a problem with pen thicknesses in the new version 10.58. The same thing happened in the 10.57 beta, but before I had time to let you know, the 10.58 full version was released. The problem is that my axles, which are defined in color 65 and with 0.15 pen thickness in the mold plan I received in idecad10.58, are exported in 251 colors and 0.20 thickness when exported to autocad. Likewise, in the mold sections, the beam line in the background is 0.20 pen thickness in color 67, while it is 0.35 pen thickness in color 55 after export. (ALL LINES I USE PEN NUMBER 67 IN THE PROJECT ARE EXPORTED IN THE SAME WAY WITH COLOR 55 AND 0.35 THICKNESS.), I have seen many problems in basic and different places like this. There was no such problem in version 10.20. The thickness assigned to idecad was exported to autocad without any errors. In order to better understand the problem, I am attaching the screenshots, the project and the ctb file created after export. AXLES: BEAM SECTION: ADDITIONS: PROJECT: I would be glad if the problem can be solved with an update as soon as possible. Because in every project, saving in the old version, opening it with the old version, exporting and repeating this process will become a very annoying situation. (I had the same problem at 10.57) I wish you a good work, Best Regards. Civil Eng. Emrah GOKDEMIR

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.58 *NEW NONLINEAR VERSION*
"emrahgokdemir":1se41n32" said:
Hi, there is a problem with pen thickness in the new version 10.58. The same was true in 10.57 beta, but 10.58 full version came out before I had time to let you know.The problem is that my axles, which were defined as 0.15 pen thickness in color 65 in the mold plan I received in idecad10.58, are exported in 251 colors and 0.20 thickness when exported to autocad. Likewise, the beam line in the background in the mold sections While it is 0.20 pen thickness in color 67, it is 0.35 pen thickness in color 55 after export. (ALL LINES I USE PEN 67 in the PROJECT ARE EXPORTED IN THE SAME WAY WITH 0.35 THICKNESS WITH COLOR 55.), I have seen many problems in basic and different places like this. There was no such problem in version 10.20. The thickness assigned to İdecad was exported to autocad without any errors. In order to better understand the problem, please see the screenshots, the project and after export. I'm downloading the ctb file that was created. I would appreciate it if the problem can be fixed with an update as soon as possible. Because in every project, saving in the old version, opening it with the old version, exporting and repeating this process will become a very annoying situation. (I had the same problem at 10.57) I wish you a good work, Best Regards. Civil Eng. Emrah GÖKDEMİR
Hello Thank you for the notification. The problem is in our notes.

"YasinTezel":3sgo7090" said:
"emrahgokdemir":3sgo7090" said:
Hi, there is a problem about pen thicknesses in the new version 10.58. there is a problem. The same thing happened in the 10.57 beta, but before I had time to let you know, the 10.58 full version was released. The problem is that my axles, which are defined in color 65 and with 0.15 pen thickness in the mold plan I received in idecad10.58, are exported in 251 colors and 0.20 thickness when exported to autocad. Likewise, in the mold sections, the beam line in the background is 0.20 pen thickness in color 67, while it is 0.35 pen thickness in color 55 after export. (ALL LINES I USE PEN NUMBER 67 IN THE PROJECT ARE EXPORTED IN THE SAME WAY WITH COLOR 55 AND 0.35 THICKNESS.), I have seen many problems in basic and different places like this. There was no such problem in version 10.20. The thickness assigned to idecad was exported to autocad without any errors. In order to better understand the problem, I am attaching the screenshots, the project and the ctb file created after export. I would appreciate it if the problem can be fixed with an update as soon as possible. Because in every project, saving in the old version, opening it with the old version, exporting and repeating this process will become a very annoying situation. (I had the same problem at 10.57) I wish you a good work, Best Regards. Civil Eng. Emrah GÖKDEMİR
Hello Thank you for the notification. The problem is in our notes. You can use the CTB file you created in version 10.20 in all your projects. Unless you change the pen and color settings in your project, you don't need to export again.
Mr. Yasin, the ctb file is not the only problem. The situation does not change according to the ctb file I received in 10.20. Attached, I am sending the ctb file I received at 10.20. If you open the ctb file and look at it, you will see that the color 55 (the color of the beams in the background in the die section) is 0.35. When I exported in version 10.20, it gave that line in the die section with color 252 and color 252 corresponded to a thickness of 0.20 (this line was also 0.20 thick in the idecad die plan). I add it as a screenshot by comparing it with the file.) The problem with this version is that it exports some lines in different colors than 10.20. The color doesn't matter, of course, as long as the thickness assigned to the color is correct, but the issue is that the thickness is wrong. In other words, if I use my old ctb file, unwanted thick lines will appear in the output. I can send you more examples of faulty lines like this one. I request you to take the matter more seriously. The issue is not so simple that it can be solved using my old ctb file. If it were, I would choose to solve my business the easy way instead of wasting so much time and bothering to report a problem. Good work. 10.20 EXPORT: 10.58 EXPORT: 10.20 CTB FILE:

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.58 *NEW NONLINEAR VERSION*
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Although the bank statement is not in the report cover, I am getting a beam section error. Normally it should have been on the cover so this is the first time I've encountered it. I checked the project and I couldn't find any errors. I would be glad if you help.

Re: Download ideCAD Static v10.58 *NEW NONLINEAR VERSION*
"nitasltd":1aact1lf" said:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l_t5DqBJU5aJLl4ytiKdbo_uAbN_fcFf/view?usp= sharing Although the account statement is not in the report cover, I am getting the beam section error in its content. Normally, it should have been on the cover, so I encountered it for the first time. I checked the project and could not find any errors. I would be very grateful if you could help.
Hello. (TS500 7.3)" errors are given in the section errors in the building summary report. Arrange the beam and slab thicknesses in accordance with this rule. It is in our business notes regarding the error in the Project Errors report. Delete the curtains that you have defined for the parapet on the top floor in your project. Faulty supports occur on the floor. Do not add elements that do not need to be calculated statically, such as parapets, to the model. It would be more appropriate to give details in the drawings constructively. Join beams 1 and K42. Model as a single beam. I suggest you set the 5% Section and Reinforcement tolerance given in the analysis settings to 0. Correct the errors in the beams (ab). In order to see the ab errors, you need to take the quantity before this version. The problem is in our notes.

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.58 *NEW NONLINEAR VERSION* "I suggest you set the 5% Section and Reinforcement tolerance given in the analysis settings to 0." why did you say so?

"nitasltd":243rl3fo" said:
"I suggest you set the 5% Section and Reinforcement tolerance given in the analysis settings to 0." why did you say that?[ /quote] Calculation reinforcement tolerance (%): It is the percentage that determines how much the selected reinforcement can be selected while selecting the reinforcement. For example, if a 2% tolerance is entered for a section requiring 100 cm2 reinforcement, for example, 98 cm2 of the reinforcement can be selected. The tolerance can be up to 5%. For example, tolerance If 0% is entered, the selected reinforcement will always be more than 100 cm2. The tolerance value entered here may cause less reinforcement to be placed in the section. Therefore, when entering a value other than zero in this line, it should be taken into account that less reinforcement will be placed in the section. control tolerance (%) : It determines how much tolerance the section verification will be made while performing section verification.For example, 100 tons is the upper limit for shear force control in beams. Let it be 102 tons. For example, if 3% tolerance is entered in this line, the shear force will be 102-102*0.03= 98.94 tons. In this case, the program will not give the message that the cross section is insufficient since the beam's upper limit is 100 tons. On the other hand, if the tolerance is left at 0%, the section will be insufficient. The tolerance value entered here can save sections that did not save. Therefore, it should be taken into account that when entering a non-zero value in this line, it will remain in the unsafe direction. The tolerance can be up to 5%.

Re: Download ideCAD Statik v10.58 *NEW NONLINEAR VERSION* Hello, as you can see, there is no error in the report after analyzing, TBDY 7.4.3.1 error occurs in the report after entering the reinforced concrete beam table.
same error in idecad v10.58, v10.20 Thank you, take it easy

"Ivan":2dtlngbw" said:
Hi, as you can see, there is no error in the report after analyzing, TBDY 7.4.3.1 error reinforced concrete beam It also occurs in the report after entering the table
same error in idecad v10.58, v10.20 Thank you, take it easy
Hello, Your status is among our notes . Thank you for your interest. Good work

"YasinTezel":29hcni9p" said:
"nitasltd":29hcni9p" said:
"The 5% Section and Reinforcement tolerance you gave in the analysis settings I suggest you do 0." why did you say that?
Calculation reinforcement tolerance (%): It is the percentage that determines how much the selected reinforcement can be selected while selecting the reinforcement. For example, if a 2% tolerance is entered for a section that requires 100 cm2 reinforcement, it means that 98 cm2 reinforcement can be selected. The tolerance can be up to 5%. For example, if the tolerance is 0%, the selected reinforcement will always be more than 100 cm2. The tolerance value entered here may cause less reinforcement to be placed in the section than necessary. Therefore, when entering a non-zero value in this line, it should be taken into account that less reinforcement will be placed in the section than necessary. Section control tolerance (%) : It determines how much tolerance the section control will be made during section verification. For example, in the control of shear force in beams, let 100 tons be the upper limit. Let the beam shear force be 102 tons. For example, if 3% tolerance is entered in this line, the shear force will be 102-102*0.03= 98.94 tons. In this case, the program will not give the message that the cross section is insufficient since the beam's upper limit is 100 tons. On the other hand, if the tolerance is left at 0%, the section will be insufficient. The tolerance value entered here can save sections that did not save. Therefore, it should be taken into account that when entering a non-zero value in this line, it will remain in the unsafe direction. Tolerance can be maximum 5%.
Hello Mr. Yasin. I could not find any information in the regulation that it can be applied up to 5% while making the tolerance assessment. I would appreciate it if you could share the regulation article on this subject with us. Good work.

"SKUSCU":198df398" said:
"YasinTezel":198df398" said:
Hello Mr. Yasin. I could not find any information in the regulation that it can be applied up to 5% while making the tolerance assessment. I would appreciate it if you could share the regulation article on this subject with us. Good work.
Hello There is no approach in the regulation regarding calculation reinforcement and section control tolerance options. It is at the discretion of the engineer. The program has been added upon request. Good work

"Levent Özpak":2k7ipxdd" said:
"SKUSCU":2k7ipxdd" said:
"YasinTezel":2k7ipxdd" said:
Hello Mr. Yasin. While evaluating the tolerance, I could not find any information in the regulation that it can be applied up to 5%. I would appreciate if you share the article of the regulation on this subject with us. Good work.
Hello In the regulation about the calculation reinforcement and section control tolerance options There is no approach. It is at the initiative of the engineer. The program has been added upon request. Good work
Thank you for your reply, Mr. Levent. However, this approach is open to abuse. In case of malicious use, it can lead to irreparable results if it is overlooked during the control phase.

Back