demo

zorbey123

I can't enter the tbdy 2018 analysis settings wizard in the static v10 demo version, can anyone help me know why?

Hello, The problem you are experiencing is due to the fact that windows updates are not applied to your computer. To solve the problem, perform the following steps. Do Windows updates. Update Internet Explorer to the latest version (Version 11 and above) If you are using antivirus adblocker-style security software, deactivate them and try again. If there are add-ons installed in Internet Explorer, disable the add-ons. Good work.

A screen warns that an error has occurred in the script on this page and it says the object does not support this feature or method as an error. I just formatted the computer, I don't think anything will be missing. I wonder if there is another reason, I need to solve this error because I am thinking of getting the original version.

"zorbey123":3ewr02n7" said:
a screen appears warning that an error has occurred in the script on this page and it says the object does not support this property or method as an error, I just formatted the computer, I don't think there will be anything missing, I wonder if there is another reason, I can't solve this error I need it because I'm thinking of getting the original version.
If you have just formatted your computer and installed Windows 7 operating system, you need to make windows sp1 and other updates and install Internet Explorer 11. Good work

Back