Creating a New Staircase

serdagi

Hello, in one of our projects, I am trying to draw stairs to the areas I created with route drawing, not because of the ready library, but because of the architecture. However, when I come to the end and want to draw a landing, it creates the landing at the lower level. jeans tab is set to "-" and becomes untouchable. How am I going to get over this? Also, why can't we enter a separate length for each arm in ready-made libraries? 2 arm landing stairs in the ladder library8.stm is the type of ladder I want, but I can't enter different lengths on the arms. When the arms have different lengths, of course, they have to lengthen and shorten on their landings according to the arm. good work

Hello, You can change the arm lengths with the help of the ladder deformation. However, as you said, the shelves will be shaped accordingly. You can create your floor landing with reinforced concrete flooring. If you want to add it to the ladder, draw the part of your floor landing at the level of the starting step of the ladder 3-4 cm inside. Route objects should not overlap in that part. I am attaching the file where I applied the operations I mentioned. When you move the ladder, you will see the route boundaries. Good work...

"Zeynep Aladağ":2f774de5" said:
Hello, You can change the arm lengths with the help of the stair deformation. However, as you said, the landings will be shaped accordingly. You can create your floor landing with reinforced concrete flooring. If you want to add it to the stairs, the part of your floor landing that comes to the level of the starting step of the stairs Draw 3-4 cm from the inside. Route objects should not overlap in that part. I am attaching the file where I applied the operations I mentioned. When you move the ladder, you will see the route boundaries. Good work...
Ms. zeynep thank you for your interest. Good work

Back