Copy block to file

mim_salih

I CREATE A BLOCK BY COPYING THE FLOOR PLAN IN THIS PROJECT TO FILE. WHEN I TRY TO RECEIVE IT BY SAYING TO COPY TO ANOTHER IDECAD PAGE FROM THE FILE, IT SHUT OFF. I WOULD LOVE TO HELP..

Hello, the situation you describe did not occur on the current computer. If you wish, you can install the 'Teamviewer' program on your computer and call our Bursa or Istanbul office, we can help you with the issue by connecting to your computer with remote access. Good work

"cansahin":1uny23j0" said:
Hi, the situation you describe did not occur on the current computer. If you wish, you can install the 'Teamviewer' program on your computer and call our Bursa or Istanbul office, we can help you with the issue by connecting to your computer with remote access. Good work
I tried it, same thing happened to me. For your information...

Hello, after the copy to file process is finished, when you come to the paste to file section, select the block created after deactivating the preview image section in the tab that appears. Good work.

Yes it's done now, it's a small detail but it's very hard to catch, it would be good if it was fixed in general, thank you..

Back