CHANGE STAIR BRACKET DISTANCE

onuralbayrak

Hello, While setting the stair supports, the support distance does not change even though the solution is selected with the structure. Is it version related or does it change at all? It always stays constant at 0.25.

"onuralbayrak":9tfdwbao" said:
Hello, While setting the stair supports, the support distance does not change even though the solution is selected together with the structure. Is it related to the version or does it not change at all? It always stays at 0.25.
Hello, When the support distance is changed, the program The newly entered value is applied for the selected edge. It is among our notes to show the previously applied width on the selected edge. In the attached example, the distance must be given 0.3 meters to support the upper column of the Staircase to K04. After the support is defined, it can be seen from 3D that the value is applied and the ladder is supported on the beam. Good studies

"onuralbayrak":1pfutz7o" said:
No, I enter 0.50 for example, it stays at 0.25
When the stair support distance is changed, the program automatically applies it in the background. As I wrote in my message above, it is among our notes that the value is 0.25 when defining the distance again for the same support. If you install the Teamviewer program and contact us, I can inform you by providing remote access to your computer.

Back