cassette + record

mühendise

hello friends, first of all, I am solving cassette and slab flooring together for the first time in a building, the eaves slab (cassette) no. d113 on the ground floor constantly stops the analysis, I can't continue. delete continues. why is that ? There are a few issues I want to talk about; - Are the continuous foundation sections sufficient for a two-storey villa - Can I analyze cassette and slab flooring in this way - If I can, are the analysis settings correct for cassette flooring, I am waiting for your answers link below
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"engineer":2w5m3fx4" said:
hi guys, first of all, I am solving cassette and slab flooring together for the first time in a building, the eaves slab (cassette) no. d113 on the ground floor keeps stopping the analysis, I can't continue. it continues when deleted. why ?
Hello, define the left and right slab edges of the D113 slab by extending it 1 cm to the left and right as in the example project. In this case, your project will be analyzed. In the program, cassette slabs with a length less than 50 cm will not be solved. You can define the slab as slab slab.
there are a few issues I would like to consult; - Are the continuous foundation sections sufficient for a two-storey villa
There is no problem of lack of any section and reinforcement in continuous foundations. The purpose of the foundations is to transfer the loads from the vertical carriers to the ground. TK02 and TK03 continuous foundations are not connected to columns at both ends. Therefore, there is no need to define these continuous bases.
- can I analyze cassette and slab flooring in this way, if I can, are the analysis settings correct for cassette flooring
Cassette and slab flooring can be used together. There is no sanction in this regard in the regulation. Carrier system type selection is correct.

"semihocaktan":f6zlisuc" said:
Hello. When I want to get the cassette opening drawings in the attached project, some expansions are given and some are not. This is the first time I've encountered this problem and I didn't know what to do. Could you please help.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello, In cassette slabs, account beam must be defined in both directions.In the project you added, 1 account for some cassette slabs and no account for some cassette slabs. beam is not defined. For cassette slabs, calculation beam (typical) beam must be defined for both directions. -Calculation beams can be defined with the command "Set typical beam" - For continuous cassette teeth, it is appropriate to define calculation beams as continuous. Good work

Back