Cannot start because MFC70.DLL is missing from your computer

cenkmiri

I could not find the ideCAD ODT program mentioned in the ideCAD architecture user manual. Is it part of the program? Unfortunately, I could not detect if it is a separate program such as ideCAD Render. I would be glad if you help.

Re: ideCAD ODT Hello, ideCAD ODT is available as a separate program in the installation folder like ideCAD Render. It is a design program that allows you to produce windows and doors for use in ideCAD Architecture program. Take it easy, good work..

Re: ideCAD ODT Thanks, I found the file. But when I tried to run it, I got the message "MFC70.DLL cannot start because your computer is missing". I uninstalled and reinstalled İdecad Architecture. I tried installing the 8.05 and 8.61 versions one by one and got the same error again. I would be glad if you help.

Re: ideCAD ODT Hello, you are getting this error because Windows updates are not installed on your computer. If you download and install the missing "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable" packages from your computer, the problem will be solved. If the problem persists, you can call our Istanbul or Bursa office and get support via remote access. Take it easy, good work..

Re: ideCAD ODT Thanks, copying the file you sent to "Windows\SysWOW64" location solved the problem.

Back