beam raft

ertub_23

Hello. The foundation of the steel structure will be reinforced concrete, I have defined a rafter raft, but even though I have added my loads, it gives a lack of section.

There are errors in the basic data entry of the project you added: Unnecessary slab edges were entered, slab edges constantly divided the foundation, and small foundation pieces were formed under the columns. However, the corrections you will make will not correct the insufficiency of the section, because the raft foundation system will not be economical in this structure with a single span of 24*11 meters. Due to the size of the raft foundation, even the system's own self-weights cause a cross-sectional deficiency for the front dimensions you choose. I don't know how many floors there are on the top floor, how much load will be on the foundation, but it seems more logical to apply a single foundation.

IT WILL BE A SINGLE-STOREY FACTORY BUILDING, I NEED TO CONNECT SINGLE FOUNDATIONS TOGETHER, BUT THE ROOM IS DIFFICULT BECAUSE THE SPACE IS LARGE

"ertub_23":2rrld4ut" said:
I WILL BE A SINGLE-STOREY FACTORY BUILDING, I HAVE TO MAKE TIE BEAMS TO CONNECT SINGLE FOUNDATIONS, BUT IT IS DIFFICULT BECAUSE THE ROOM IS LARGE.

Back