beam plaster in section

ahmetkacar

When plaster defined composite material is used in the section, the plaster does not appear as a whole since there is no plaster on the beam (or static elements). what do you think we can do?

Hello, Mr. Ahmet, in ideCAD Architect, plaster is not displayed in the sections within the current features of reinforced concrete elements. After sectioning, you can draw renders with 2D drawing corrections. If you want to enter the plaster thickness that you used when defining the layered wall, as the offset to the walls, you will not need to change the plaster drawings on the walls.

Hello Mr. Yasin,
"YasinTezel":18n2zae7" said:
If you want to enter the plaster thickness that you use when defining the layered wall, as offset on the walls, you will not need to change the plaster drawings on the walls.
The screenshot above you have added does not plaster for floor and beam joints. ..Can you show this situation with a screenshot. Thank you..

Syn Bolvadinim, As I mentioned in my previous message, in ideCAD Architecture, there is no possibility to display plaster on reinforced concrete elements in Section. After sectioning, Plasters must be drawn using 2D drawing tools.

Thank you Mr. Yasin.. You will not need to change the plaster drawings on the walls, if you "enter the plaster thickness you used to define the layered wall as an offset on the walls." Is there a method mentioned in the statement that we are not aware of? I am not interested in the subject, of course, as of the current situation, we have to solve such details in the 2nd dimension as of now.. Thank you again..

Back