beam column

ertub_23

Hello. In the beams, if the wall will not come on, is the fixed load taken as zero or is it necessary to calculate the beam's own weight. Also, how is the solution without pleats in the beams.

Hello
"ertub_23":36z2ib7d" said:
Hello. If there is no wall on the beams, is the fixed load taken as zero or is it necessary to calculate the beam's own weight?
The beam weight is automatically calculated, you do not need to enter additional load for the beam's self weight, but the beam If there is no wall on it, there will be a floor covering, especially for wide beams, it is useful to enter this coating load additionally.
"ertub_23":36z2ib7d" said:
Also, how is the solution without pile in beams?
Pillarless design option should be selected in the beam properties Static tab.

understood thanks. I am a new user of the idecad program. How is the autocad drawing imported, that is, how can I get the columns and axes from the architectural project. Is there a visual training video?

"ertub_23":38qbttw2" said:
I understand, thanks. I am a new user of idecad program. Then you should move the whole drawing to 0.0 origin point and check the scale The drawing must be in 1/1 scale, if you need to scale, you can use the Scale (Reference) command. Columns can be made into ideCAD objects.

Back