BALCONY RAIL

evrenor59

IT LOOKS VERY BEAUTIFUL. I AM VERY EXCITED. I WAIT IMMEDIATELY. I WAS VERY TIRED OF USING THE SAME RAIL ON THE BALCONIES ALL THE TIME. YOU ARE WONDERFUL WHAT CAN I SAY... HEALTH FOR YOUR HANDS AND ARMS...

Mr. Selami, the possibilities of defining railings and handrails in 6 versions have been reconsidered and made much easier. Currently, our beta users can use this facility. Soon we will post tutorial videos on our forum and include the use of this facility in version 6 demos. In our previous versions, we use the type guards in the library command. He chooses one, adapts its dimensions and materials to your project, places it in the drawing, and creates a balcony, terrace, etc. with object duplication methods. You reproduce throughout. Here I recommend using the advanced object duplication command. (Because it will copy objects on a linear or curved road at equal intervals) When you write your flood height value instead of (0) to the ground floor level in the settings for flooding / floor general settings, the entire structure will be lifted to that height. If you have a basement, you can open a 1st basement floor and define your floor; if you do not have a basement, you can define a basement perimeter curtain or wall at the basement level to fill the gap up to the basement level in the 1st basement floor.

Back