Analysis gives different results

diriliş

Every time I analyze, it gives different results even though I don't change the project. I think there is an error. Could you also check?

1-) In your answer about the project I sent yesterday, you said that the wall loads were too high. In the program, ton/m² is given in the wall loads library, and the beam loads are multiplied by the height and written as ton/m. I didn't see any errors here. 2-) When I automatically name the objects on the project, the change I made disappears after a process and returns to its original state. What should I do to make automatic naming permanent? Thanks, greetings.

1- I made this warning because 0.75 tf/m2 values were entered for beams, especially for external walls. (There is a masonry load of 0.32 tf/m2 on a 19 cm brick wall) 2-We do not have any indication that object names will change after automatic naming. I could not create this situation in your project. Can you write the steps in detail? For example, you can write a description such as "I made automatic naming. I defined a linear slab load. The name of this object has changed." Good work

"diriliş":3p07xx1o" said:
1-) In your answer about the project I sent yesterday, you said that the wall loads are very high. In the program, the wall loads are given in ton/m² in the library, and the beam loads are multiplied by the height and written as ton/m here. I couldn't see an error. 2-) When I automatically name the objects on the project, the change I made disappears after a process and returns to its original state. What should I do for the automatic naming to be permanent? Thank you, greetings.
You entered the user-defined load value by multiplying the wall height Since the "Automatic wall height" option is active, it is automatically multiplied by the wall height. If you turn off the option, the user-defined wall load you entered will be used or enter the Load without multiplying the height in t/m2. Leave the option active. There is no such problem as we know about automatic naming Naming when you delete entities or draw new entities You have to do it again. Your problem may be related to this. If naming has been made other than that, the names are preserved unless you undo the transaction.

When I do the analysis, the raft reinforcement seems insufficient. I couldn't fix it even though I tried many ways. Can you specify the actions to be taken for my correction and apply this process to my project and send it to me? It does not show the raft in color in the image either. Thanks.

"diriliş":2wp72vmu" said:
When I did the analysis, the raft reinforcement seems insufficient. Even though I tried many ways, I could not fix it. Can you specify the steps to be done for my correction and apply this process to my project and send it to me? It does not show the raft in color in the image. Thank you.[/ quote] -In your project, by selecting the superstructure interactive solution option in the Analysis Settings in its current form.Basically, the problem of raft reinforcement insufficiency is solved by making some ampathes (for example, 30 cm each.) Analysis according to the "Enlarge connection area" option in the analysis settings can contribute to the reduction of additional reinforcements. -You have made a superstructure-free solution in the project. You can see the raft shell results by selecting the raft foundation results component in the Visualization dialog. Other project notes: -It is appropriate to select the "underground/non-continuing curtain in the upper floors" option from the properties of the subfloor curtains. It is appropriate to choose the A11 in both directions. It happens every day -When it is done in geometry control, it is seen that there are incorrectly defined floors on the ground floor. You can delete these tiles as described in the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-I recommend checking the wall loads on the floor joists.

Back