After taking a section view, the screen looks blank.

demir

hello, take it easy, after taking the section and view, the screen looks blank and white and the people and my sections and views are not visible. When I do ctrl x, it says, do you want to change the zoom limits?

Hello, Turn off the "create in 3D" feature on the vertical surfaces of your gable roof and delete the roof details on those surfaces. Try again to cut. If the problem persists, call our Istanbul or Bursa office and get support via remote access. Take it easy, good work..

I didn't quite understand Mrs. zeynep, if we remove the create 3d option, I won't be able to see it in the cross section this time ??

IT IS NOT A PROBLEM WHEN I TAKE SECTION IN SHORT DIRECTION, IT LOOKS EMPTY IF I TAKE IT IN LONG DIRECTION.. IF YOU CAN COME BACK TO ME, I'D LOVE IT URGENT

"Zeynep Aladağ":3r0wac5s" said:
Hello, Turn off the "create in 3D" feature on the vertical surfaces of your gable roof and delete the roof details on those surfaces. Try taking sections again. If the problem persists, call our Istanbul or Bursa office and use remote access. get support. Take it easy, good work..

Enter the roof command and enter the "Change roof eaves properties" command in the window that opens and select your roof edge. You will see the 'Create in 3D' feature. The location is shown in the picture below. Take it easy, good work..

The situation you encounter is due to the application of roof details to vertical surfaces as well. If you have a vertical surface while giving the roof details, create your surfaces by selecting them one by one without ticking the "Apply to all eaves" option. In this case, you will be able to get your sections and views normally. It is among our notes that the details are not automatically defined on the roof vertical surfaces. If you want, you can call our Istanbul or Bursa office and get support with remote access. Take it easy, good work..

When the issues we talked about above were applied to your project, a successful section was taken. I sent the corrected version of your project by e-mail. Take it easy, good work.

Back