a topic on my mind

Reform Group

Hello friends, I have a few issues on my mind that I want to share with you, I hope we can help each other. Thank you from now. Question 1) What should be the loads to be applied on adjacent buildings, beams and floors resting on adjacent buildings? (eg: wall load according to the clean height, Q=?) question2) An architect friend of mine thinks that the upper level of the foundation can be at +0.15. what is your opinion on this matter?

Hi, 1) the building must be independent of the adjacent building. In fact, by looking at the maximum displacement of the building from the nodal points, a gap should be created between it and the adjacent building at that rate. 2) In any case, the foundations must be below the frost level according to the ground and its region. I don't know where you got the architectural elevations, but +0.15 doesn't make any sense to me. Whatever the elevation, the foundations should be placed on solid ground and below the frost level. If the architect wants to place the building at a level he wants and the land does not allow this, then the thing to do is either to add a basement to the building or to take the foundations down in the form of a basement level. Good luck with.

thank you.. I also mentioned similar issues, but when I said that this would not be done in the basement due to the 15-20 cm entrance step height, the issue remained in the middle...

Back