3D object design

BSTtasarım

Hello; Is there a visual tutorial explaining the use of the dio feature in idemimaride, or a video tutorial for designing a 3D object from scratch, or is there a chance to import a 3D object made in other programs?

"BSTdesign":31qztma4" said:
Hi there; is there a visual tutorial explaining the use of the dio feature in idearchitecture or a video tutorial to design a 3D object from scratch, or is there a chance to import a 3D object made in other programs?
Hello, Dio has no video tutorial, but in the architectural program press F1. In the architectural help, how to use the dio program is explained step by step.

Hello, 3ds extension objects made in other programs can be imported into the ideCADrender program included in the installation file and can be used by exporting in ktp format. The following operations are performed in order: The object with 1-3ds extension is imported into the ideCADrender program. 2- Automatic plan creation, automatic border creation and automatic definition creation operations are performed. 3- Go to Export options and save as file with ktp extension. After these processes are completed, you can use this object by entering the library command in the ideCAD program. Good work.

Hello, I have asked before, but I could not apply it. I could not find the odt extension in the program and I could not create a door and window again. I want to create a door that is not in idecad. I think I do not have ODT installed.

Hello, you are getting an error like this because Windows updates are not installed on your computer. If you download and install the missing "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable" packages from your computer, the problem will be solved. Take it easy, Good work,

Back