You can download the new Dwg - Dxf import/export file

HakanŞahin

Administrator
For 6.0011 users, this file takes care of multiple "TextStyle" renderings after dwg and dxf import and slowdown in AutoCAD.

Thanks for the file. I also want a patch that will prevent the background from turning black when we import something from autocad. Good work.

"siromar":untndnkt" said:
Thanks for the file I also want a patch that will prevent the background from turning black when we import something from autocad. Good work
Hello, Mostly autocadte background is black and the colors of the drawings prepared there are also It is determined accordingly. Therefore, we make the background black in the program. If you explain the problems this situation causes in your work, we will determine the precautions we need to take better. In short, we thought it would be appropriate to make the background black. After importing the drawing, we make the background black. We ask you to specify what the problems/troubles are.What happens when we import black, if it is not black, what color will it be, will the program put its own colors, etc. Good work...

Hello again. First of all, when I took any part of a project drawn in 5.511 on a black background (for example, the ladder) and imported it to ide, there was no change in the background (as someone using ide on a white background, it only came in the same background). I work in 6 and 5.511 with a white background, and when I import any file from autocad, the ide's background turns black. what i want is to import only the part i have selected, the background of the ide does not change according to autocad with the file i import, and as far as i see, even if i try to make the background white again in ide, i see that the background color order in ide also changes. Good work.

"siromar":1akf3zr2" said:
Thanks for the file. I also want a patch that will prevent the background from turning black when we import something from autocad. Good work
I agree with sn.siromar's complaint about this, I really agree with the import of the background color. then it is not possible to turn white, if this situation is corrected, it will be very good for us.

Hello there; At first, I used a white background in V5, but when I took the reinforcements in black and transferred them to Autocad in ide, the lines were transferred to black and I could not see the lines, so I made the background black in IDE and started using the lines white... BLACK-WHITE) As in Autocad, if background is selected as Black, White, background becomes Black when White is selected, I think that the problem in general will be overcome. Also, I am currently using black background and the color of the reinforcement is selected as white. When I want to look at the beams from the Reinforced Concrete menu, I cannot see the reinforcement expansions. I think this could be done in an edit. Good luck with...

Back