Windows 7 or Vista: For the "What is this" help to work

HakanŞahin

Administrator
Help topic is valid for 6.x versions. Additional note: What is this help has been removed in version 7. It has been replaced with HTML help. Help works with the F1 key. In Windows Vista, you receive the following message in the Windows Help and Support window: The Help for this program was created in the Windows Help format used in previous versions of Windows and not supported in Windows Vista. In Windows 7, you receive the following message in the Windows Help and Support window: Help for this program was created in the form of Windows Help, which is dependent on a feature that cannot be found in this version of Windows. However, you can download a program that allows you to view Help created in Windows Help format. Microsoft does not include a 32-bit Help file viewer in versions of Windows starting with Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008. For this reason, An add-on must be installed to open the help from Microsoft's site. Related link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
In the solution given in the link Install the add-on by clicking the relevant line for your respective windows version. (You can follow the link according to the screenshot below)

Re: Windows 7 or Vista: "What is this" help work "What is this?" in ide static 7 your help not working? I am using Windows XP.

Re: Windows 7 or Vista: "What is this" help work I did this but it still doesn't work? What else could be the problem?

Re: Windows 7 or Vista: "What is this" help working In ideCAD 7, the "what is this" help 64 has been removed as it is not compatible with a program, instead it is called by pressing f1 for each dialog and drawing command. will switch to the help menus.

Re: Windows 7 or Vista: "What is this" help work I'm using win vista when I install the relevant windows file, I get the message that the update is not suitable for your system. In addition, when we approached the icons with the mouse in the idestatic program, an explanation was made. Currently, such explanations do not appear in the program. If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it..

Re: Windows 7 or Vista:"What is this" help work
"hkderinoz":xapcwxgl" said:
I'm using win vista when I install the relevant windows file, I get the message that the update is not suitable for your system.
6 Are you using version 7, you don't need to do anything in version 7. If you are using version 6, follow the instructions on the windos help screen. You may need to select the file according to Vista 32 or 64 bit versions and language.
"hkderinoz":xapcwxgl" said:
Also in idestatic program When we approached the icons with the mouse, they made a statement. Currently, there are no such explanations in the program. I would appreciate it if you could help me with this.
The help of the icons not appearing when you hold the mouse over the icon may be due to the fact that the option in the Customize dialog is turned off.

"HakanŞahin":zbcn5hrs" said:
"hkderinoz":zbcn5hrs" said:
I use win vista when I install the relevant windows file, the update is for your system I get the message "not suitable".
Are you using version 6, you don't need to do anything in version 7. If you are using version 6, follow the instructions described in the windos help screen. You may need to select the file according to Vista 32 or 64 bit versions and language.
"hkderinoz":zbcn5hrs" said:
Also, when we hover over the icons in the idestatic program, there are explanations when we mouse over the icons. Currently, such explanations do not appear in the program. I would appreciate it if you could help with this.
I checked on your advice, but the icon is selected, I also downloaded the demo version 7.017 from your website, but again, when the mouse icons are approached, the explanation does not appear.

Re: Windows 7 or Vista:"What is this" help work Also Customize --- Toolbars--- When Show help cursor is selected, it should show description in selected toolbars, again Customize --- Options -- -When we select the large icon cursor, the icons in the toolbar do not grow. I just installed the program, I'm using win vista 32 bit. I don't care what the problem is. Thank you for your interest....

"hkderinoz":31sbp133" said:
Also Customize --- Toolbars--- Display description in selected toolbars when show help cursor is selected I need it, again Customize --- Options --- When we select the big icon cursor, the icons in the toolbar do not enlarge. I just installed the program, I'm using win wista 32 bit. I don't wonder what's wrong. Thanks in advance for your attention....
Vista We looked at the situation you stated in 32 bit, there is no problem. If necessary, call us from our Bursa office, we can look into your problem with remote access. (0 224 220 67 17)

Re: Windows 7 or Vista: "What is this" help working You can reach us at any time during the weekdays during working hours.

Back