Where to add Single load and Moment in 6 versions.

suatyy

You said there is the possibility of adding horizontal and vertical single loads and moments in version 6, but I haven't found a place to add them yet. Geometry control and push over analysis will be added to version 6, these are the features I use a lot. Waiting Impatiently.

Hello Mr. Suat, 1- Right click on the relevant node in the building tree or 3D frame 2- Click "Add Node Load" from the menu that opens. 3- Make the selections you want to apply in the dialog. Value: If you are looking at the properties of the current load, you will see that load value. You can change it according to the situation. If you are adding a new node load, give the load value. Description: If you are looking at the characteristics of the current load, the description of that load is displayed. You can change it according to the situation. If you are adding a new node load, write the description of the load you will define. Loading status: If you are looking at the properties of the current load, it is shown for which load state that load is valid. You can change it according to the situation. If you are adding a new node load, select the load state from the list that the load you define will apply. If the installation status is not defined in the system, the program will ask you to define it. Load type: Give information whether the load is moment or force. Direction: Give information in which direction the load is valid. X, Y, Z indicates its direction according to the global coordinate system, and G indicates that this load is a fixed (vertical) load. Take it easy, good work

Thank you for the explanation, Mr. Hakan, but I would appreciate if you let me know when pushover analysis and geometry control will be included in the new version.

Geometry control has been added to the program (more advanced), it will be available in the early March version (6.0050). Pushover analysis will be added to the new analysis infrastructure in the next version. (version to be released in May)

Back