When will the ideCAD steel demo be released?

mdemirr

İDECAD STEEL PROGRAM DEMO WHY BİRTÜRL PREPARATION I UNDERSTAND able DEĞİLİZ.DEMO NO USUAL is Retailed in BAŞKAB PROGRAM THERE CURIOSITY ETTİM.ŞU HIGH Fais price of ACCEPTABLE AND BUY POSSIBLE LEVEL to ÇEKİLMİŞ.BİRÇOK FRIEND with TOGETHER STAÇELİK AND İDECAD STEEL BETWEEN THE UNSTABLE KALDIK.DEMO PREPARING bukadar not hard to TABİKİ IF THERE IS NO ART INTENTION, OF course, there is none. STAÇELİK WAS PRESENTED ON THE MARKET ON THE FIRST DAY DEMO. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, WE EXPECT THE SAME SENSITIVITY IN IDECAD STEEL.

Of course, it is not my job to answer this directly, but I think a few things should be said as information sharing. IDEÇELİK is assertively coming to the market with a very flexible structure in steel. Moreover, it is integrated with reinforced concrete.... Moreover, with all kinds of drawings. As mentioned before, it reduces the work to be done by combining several programs in the market to a single program. This claim, of course, brings with it many difficulties. When you are willing to make a program that is flexible enough to design anything, you also have to face a lot of different problems. Therefore, it becomes difficult for the program to be stable in a place where the number of unknowns is almost infinite. I think this extends the test time. At the moment, the beta version has been completed and the stable version has been passed. In my opinion, a demo version will also be released in parallel with this.

I'm also waiting for the DEMO version with excitement, it's been a while, but according to İsmail Bey, they didn't release it right away with the thought that it would be an incomplete DEMO in the intermediate versions. Since the first day I started my profession, I have been doing reinforced concrete analysis and designs with ETABS. I have used ideCAD DEMOs since 2007 and compared them with other domestic programs. In the steel work, I used SAP2000. Making the drawings by hand, including the details, is very time consuming. According to the videos I watched, ideCAD seems to have solved this problem. When the DEMO version comes out, I will make comparative models and get the full version as soon as I am satisfied. As for the price, in a place where the price of T.KLA is 30 thousand TL (not the current price), the initial prices of a software that can not only provide design and drawing, but also analyze and report were not exorbitant. Good luck if the current prices are even lower. Those who do not know how hard a job it is to make software cannot really appreciate its value.

We always gave the following answers to the persistent questions about when the program will be released "ide YAPI started the infrastructure preparations of the steel program 4-5 years ago, and some of our users even used the first versions for testing purposes. In the last 2 years, especially in line with the demand from you, the programs have been prepared for reinforced concrete We focused on the architectural part, but the preparation of the steel module is continuing. We do not give a time for the release of the program yet, it will be announced when the release date approaches." This reply was written on 22/11/2010[/b ] The same goes for the demo. When you visit ideYAPI Istanbul and Bursa offices or any of our authorized dealers, you will be given the most detailed introduction about the steel program. An announcement will be made on these pages when the demo is ready. Click on the link below and go forward page by page and read what has been written. Thanks
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"NYILMAZ":tbiqpsvu" said:
Of course it's not my job to answer this directly, but I think a few things should be said as information sharing. İdeÇELİK is assertively coming to the market with a very flexible structure in steel. Moreover, it is integrated with reinforced concrete. .... Moreover, with all kinds of drawings. As stated before, it reduces the work to be done by combining several programs in the market to a single program. This claim of course brings with it many difficulties. When you take the risk of making a program that is flexible enough to design anything, you will also have a lot of work. you have to face different problems. Therefore, it becomes difficult for the program to be stable in a place where the number of unknowns is almost infinite. I think this extends the test period. At the moment, the beta version has been completed and the stable version has been passed. In my opinion, a demo version will be released in parallel. I am one of those who are waiting to buy steel, now he is examining the demo of the known program. I'm waiting for the demo of um and ideçelik.

As someone who follows the program closely, I say; most are gone, few are left, a little more patience. With the encouragement of its users, the ide family has embarked on a project that will be the first in the world and is about to complete, in fact, it is considered completed. Currently, tests are being made and corrections are being completed. For the work that Idein is currently trying to do and is about to reveal, I can do it with programs like at least 3 real programs. 1-B.arme program analysis, design and drawing, 2-Steel program analysis and design 3- Steel project application project drawing, We offer all-in-one B.arme, which is our business and convenience. Grift, analysis and design are done in a way, or the calculation, design and drawings of the combinations require a study and program on their own. You've got it all done, this time you need an application-oriented drawing, it requires a complicated work and effort from its application to the appearance drawings, from the main part detail drawings to the preparation and detailing of the plates for cutting. A steel drawing program that only does this job and has a very high price is known to those who are interested. We are talking about the possibility of storing all these studies in a single program, on a single screen and under a single data file. This is actually a fantastic phenomenon, and it's not a dream, it's about to come true. I tried to express above, that such a program does not exist in the world yet, and a Turkish company has realized it, it is about to be made available. Everyone who contributed to this success, but everyone deserves thanks. As you can appreciate, the birth of such a difficult program is also difficult, let's just be patient a little more..! G.KÖSE

You have translated our feelings with very beautiful sentences. Thank you for translating our feelings and we are waiting for you.

"guraykose":10xbiepy" said:
As someone who follows the program closely, I say that most of them are gone, few are left, just a little more patience. With the encouragement of its users, the Ide family has embarked on a project that will be the first in the world and is about to complete, actually the tests are now considered completed are being made, corrections are being completed. For the work that Idea is currently trying to do and is about to reveal, I can do with at least 3 programs such as real programs. 1-B.arme program analysis, design and drawing, 2-Steel program analysis and design 3- Steel project application project drawing, We offer all-in-one bar, which is convenient and easy for us. Because we are now used to the ready-made, Steel programs are very intricate, analysis and design are done in a way, either the calculation, design and drawings of the combinations are a study and drawings on their own. You got it all done, this time you need an application-oriented drawing, from the application, to the view drawings, from the main part detail drawings, to the cutting of the plates. preparation and elaboration require a complicated study and effort. A steel drawing program that only does this job and has a very high price is known to those who are interested. We are talking about the possibility of storing all these studies in a single program, on a single screen and under a single data file. This is actually a fantastic phenomenon, and it's not a dream, it's about to come true. I tried to express above, that such a program does not exist in the world yet, and a Turkish company has realized it, it is about to be made available. Everyone who contributed to this success, but everyone deserves thanks. As you can appreciate, the birth of such a difficult program is also difficult, let's just be patient a little more..! G.KÖSE
Mr. Güray Hello, In addition to what you wrote, it is necessary to add architectural project and visualization. In summary, ideCAD 8 does what we call BIM (Building Information Modeling) under an integrated single file, by saving data to multiple files in multiple files. 1) Architectural modeling 2) Reinforced concrete modeling analysis design drawing 2) Steel modeling analysis design drawing 3) Modeling analysis design and drawing of steel joints 4) Photorealistic presentation of architectural, steel, reinforced concrete models (Render) 5) Quantity and cost calculations of building components as exposed All these possibilities are offered to the user with the latest software technology and the most advanced finite element techniques. "Everything As You Calculate"

Back