when i click on the door window icon the program closes help l

ferhun

I'm using 7.022, when I click on the door window icon and hover over the drawing window, the program stops working.

Re: When I click on the door window icon, the program closes. help Hello, you probably have a problem with your video card. In the program, go to the settings / general settings tab and deactivate the 'Use OpenGl hardware accelerator' option and then close-open the program. Once you see it, the problem will be fixed. Good work.

Re: The program closes when I click on the door window icon. help Hello, you can ignore this warning. Since OpenGL support is turned off, there may be distortions on the perspective screen in some cases, but this does not prevent the program from running. Good work

Re: When I click on the door and window icon, the program closes yard Good afternoon, I drew the door and window in idearchitecture 8.61, but in perspective view, half of the building has a door and a window, half does not, why?

Re: When I click on the door and window icon, the program closes. yard
"Ahmetkucuk":384c7uqt" said:
Good afternoon, I drew the door and window in idearchitecture 8.61, but in perspective view, half of the building has a door and a window, half of it is missing, why?
What do you mean when you say "half of" If you send a file, the problem will be better understood.

Re: When I click on the door window icon, the program closes yard
"NYILMAZ":1j3ufsy6" said:
"Ahmetkucuk":1j3ufsy6" said:
Good afternoon, I drew the door and window in idearchitecture 8.61, but the perspective view is halfway through the building. There is a door and a window halfway down why? Can you help
What do you mean when you say halfway? If you send a file, the problem will be better understood.

Re: When I click on the door window icon, the program closes. yard Let me try to answer as far as I can see from here, there may be walls on top of each other, or the ground floor walls may have extended to the upper level of the building due to the automatic wall height. I can explain so much with what I see from the picture.

Re: When I click on the door window icon, the program closes. yard As you said, there are walls on top of each other.

Back