We will have a surprise very soon!

All the surprises of IdeYAPI are beautiful. Especially if this surprise comes from İsmail Bey, it is even more exciting. We are looking forward. We don't want clues, can a date be given?

We are already following the forum every day, now I will check it hourly. Because we waited a long time for this good news.ÇELİK ÇATI....

No, you are all wrong. Surprising possibilities are: 1- ideyapi company bought ALL RIGHTS OF SAP2000. 2- ideyapi company was not satisfied with this, it also bought local software. 3- ideyapi firm will treat everyone... 4- none. steel software is ready to be showcased....

Which regulations should be used in the steel program? Posted by Ismail Hakki Besler » Jun 30, 2011, 14:30 mhanifiata wrote: cassabotanic wrote: mhanifiata wrote:I wonder if there is a demo, movie, picture, clue, trace, mark, shadow... . :) There is. I know they have developed a steel program. Even more, I examined the program at the Istanbul construction fair. Best regards, but how will we see in Ankara? Why don't ide officials show a picture or something? why why why At this stage, only five or six of our alfauser users have information about the steel program content. Mr. Cassabotanic is our colleague we work with in our alpha group. Except for this group, none of our users have any information. As per ideYAPI's corporate policy, at this stage, the content of the steel program, when it will be released to the market, and what the price will be, are not shared. In previous years, the program had already been showcased at construction fairs and received a lot of appreciation and appreciation. Then, again as per the institutional policy, we shifted a group of software developers from the steel program software group to the architectural and reinforced concrete software group and postponed the launch date of the Steel program. Until the announcement of the steel program, there will be no "demo, film, picture, clue, indication, trace, mark, shadow" because we planned it that way. Best regards, İsmail Hakkı Besler, General Manager, here is the password: ******Afterwards, we shifted a group of software developers from the steel program software group to the architectural and reinforced concrete software group, and postponed the release date of the Steel program. it will be related....

If my guess will be a surprise about reinforced concrete; 1- Pool reinforced concrete may have drawings and details. 2- Dome, Vault drawing and details.

Actually, I heard that there are new architectural program studies. I don't know how accurate it is but?...I hope this surprise is about steel.

Back