V10 Curtain Cut Error

arembero

Hello, I could not overcome the curtain cutting errors in the project, and I would be very happy if you could help and comment on the reinforcement error. Also, I switched from the mixed system to the limited system as a result of the program's update, I would appreciate it if you could comment on this issue
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello, If Mdev >= 0.75 Mo could be provided, the system could be solved by taking A33 carrier system type R =4 and D by taking 2 (or taking A22 R=5 and D=2.5), and shear safety problems would not occur on the curtains. Since you could not provide Mdev >= 0.75 Mo at the limited ductility level, A31 structural system type was chosen as R =4 and D was 2.5. (Sanction specified in TBDY 4.3.4.6) Since the shear force is increased 2.5 times in this case, curtain shear safety controls cannot be provided. It can be solved by adding curtains where appropriate. If you continue with the choice of high ductility level, even if R=7 and D=2.5 are taken in the A15 carrier system, there is no wall shear safety problem, but you will have to correct the column beam joint shear safety problems.

I fixed the cutting errors by adding curtains parallel to the curtain that had the cutting problem. Normally, I had to solve the mixed system, but because I couldn't provide the tipping rule, I switched to the limited system. I continued in the limited system as a result of the direction of the director because I could not overcome the combination errors when I solved the ductility level high.

I have one more question, the entered R coefficient is 4 selected 3.24 I am doing the analysis by entering 3.24 while getting the report again. To fix the R floor number, but every time after the calculations, the R coefficient changes. This was not the case in 7 and 8 versions.

In case of B1 Irregularity, the R coefficient is automatically reduced by multiplying the 1.25th min value. It was the same in versions 7 and 8. Define it as 4 in analysis settings. If the R=4 entered in the reports and the selected R is reduced, it will be printed.

I'm asking here in order not to open a new topic. There is B irregularity in the structure. When I got the layout design, I realized that although the ground value is 2.45 in the geology reports, 1,2 is printed on the drawings, I wonder why.

Hello, It may be related to the letterhead you have chosen, while the Ground safety stress is printed on the 2007 letterheads, the Ground bearing strength is printed on the TBDY 2018 letterheads. Retrieve the drawing by checking the letterhead you selected.

Hello, Mr. Yasin, although TBDY 2018 letterhead is selected in version 10.05, it looks like the one on the left. There seems to be something wrong with the letterhead at that point.

"denizbayram":r2e3mi4o" said:
Hi, Mr. Yasin, although TBDY 2018 letterhead is selected in version 10.05, it appears as on the left, the letterhead appears to be something wrong at that point
Close the program. delete all files. When you run the program again, you can see the current letterheads. If your problem is not solved, you can call our Bursa technical service. Note: In order to see the "C: \ProgramData" folder, you must select the "show hidden files" option in the windows folder options.

Good day, good work, I'm getting a truncation error in my project, I couldn't find the reason why, I would appreciate your help. I'm open to your suggestions about the project. Thanks in advance for your interest.

"mertçıngı":16tleya8" said:
good day, good work, I'm getting a truncation error in my project, I couldn't find the reason, I couldn't find the reason, I'd appreciate your help, I'm open to your suggestions about the project, I'm very new to the project, thanks in advance for your interest.
Hello, The general findings and suggestions for your project are as follows; I suggest that the analysis results be re-evaluated after making the necessary adjustments. -TBDY 2018 item 3.3. It would be appropriate to accept the basement as rigid according to 1. -Analysis settings/TBDY Options tab, "(4/5)R apply" lines do not need to be checked. -Define P20-21-22 elevator curtains as group curtains.
-When arranging the support conditions of the stair edges; Specifying the dependency to whichever element the stair edge is supported by, only that edge li, other edges should be left blank. You can get information about the creation of stairs and the determination of support conditions from the links below. -Creating the ladder
-Defining the ladder support conditions
-It is recommended to model the elevator pit as flat.
-P48 basement screen is almost completely spaced. It would be appropriate to model beams instead of curtains. -Typical beam (calculation beam is not defined in some cassette slabs. (Example 147-145...)) -Some tooth spacings are given more than 70 cm in cassette slabs such as -143. -Analysis by reducing finite element widths from curtain, slab and raft properties in the final analysis (For example, 25 cm) -I recommend checking the coordinate and spectrum information of the building from the TBDY wizard (It seems that the solution has been made according to the coordinate and spectrum values in the default settings) -C25 concrete is used throughout the building, while C30 raft foundation C35 class concrete is used in the basement curtains. Good work.

Back