URBAN TRANSFORMATION RISKY BUILDINGS

serhat0909

WHEN PERFORMING A RISKY BUILDING ANALYSIS IN BODRUM FLOOR BUILDINGS CONSISTING OF SCREENS OR STRUCTURES WITH ONLY FLOOR FLOOR CURTAIN SYSTEM WITHOUT CEILINGS: WHEN WE MAKE READING AND SCRAPPING, HOW DOES OIZE DONATI FEATURES GET INTO THE RESULT? THE PROGRAM IS AUTOMATICALLY SWITCHING TO DOUBLE REINFORCEMENT.. I WANT TO ENTER THE SAME REINFORCEMENT AS A RELAY OF THE BUILDING, BUT I CAN'T FIND A SUCH BUTTON, IS THERE A PLACE HELPER I DIDN'T KNOW OR I HAVE OVERlooked? BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT RESULTS VARY MUCH. GOOD WORK

Reinforcements are important in capacity calculations. I can suggest you to model by defining the diameter and number of reinforcements to provide the available reinforcement area in the section.

What I wanted to ask was that I could not establish a relationship with the cross-sectional area you described, but see, for example, in the existing building, you know, how are the irons in the curtains in old aged reinforced concrete structures? Mostly, single reinforcement comes out with an interval of 30,40 cm. In my current project, as a result of stripping, assume a single reinforcement Q8, that is, on a single plane. I want to apply it exactly, like a non-reciprocal reinforcement. it is changing, if there is no such button, it should definitely be in the urban transformation risk analysis, otherwise our project will become incompatible with the survey application, I am waiting for your answer

"serhat0909":fey21owx" said:
While I wanted to ask, I could not relate to the cross-sectional area you described, but see, for example, in the existing structure, you know how old aged, reinforced concrete structures are in the curtain wall? In the 30,40 cm intervals, only one reinforcement comes out for nothing. In my project, as a result of stripping, a single reinforcement Q8, that is, imagine it on a single plane, I want to apply it exactly like the reinforcement with no equivalent, it doesn't work in the program... In return, double reinforcement is removed, so the calculations change a lot, if there is no such button, it should definitely be in the urban transformation risk analysis, otherwise, our project will become incompatible with the relay application. I am waiting for your answer
The reinforcements in the shear section are used in capacity calculations. For example, in the basement wall of 25/600 dimensions, reinforcement on one side with fi8/30 spacing. The total reinforcement area in this section is 10.05 cm2. The shear is reinforced concrete. If the longitudinal reinforcement area in the middle region is arranged as fi8/60 in the design dialog, 10.05 cm2 reinforcement area is provided. Apart from this, there is no possibility of definition. Good work

Ok, I understood that, but since the program perceives it as double reinforcement, it perceives the basement curtain welded from reciprocal reinforcement as a strong carrier and can come out without risk, even if you make an 80 cm gap, only one reinforcement must be defined, the area you say should not be a cross section calculation, it should correspond with a single level. If you appreciate the equipment, I think that it will give different results, if I ask you, if only adding this button for risky buildings is appropriate for you, we can see the net result, you know, it may take time for us to transfer this application, which is about area section calculation, to Environmental Urbanism and get it accepted because it would be an imaginary narrative. I think, I will be glad if you can help.

For shear walls operating in the principal direction (earthquake), I think that one percent or two percent of the reinforcement will not make a significant difference, provided that the total number of reinforcements is the same. The percentage of reinforcement is important in lateral effects such as soil thrust.

According to what you said, I think the opposite can happen. I think it is not right in terms of engineering to just keep the area calculations by making area calculations, but keeping the iron quantity the same as the design, whether it is one-way or counter reinforcement, and to calculate it that way, I think it is not right in terms of engineering. I say better results. Because we have to prove them in the program we use. Also, is it possible to add such a button only in risk analysis? Because the relay and one-way calculations keep the field, it becomes two-way. I think it is not healthy. As I said, your calculations on the program are important. Also, can we use the mesh reinforcement button in the curtain settings? If we accept a single reinforcement as wicker reinforcement, in what other situations can this button be used? I only think of the tunnel system. I am waiting for your message with my best regards... If we can use Mesh reinforcement in curtain settings, then there is no problem in such reinforcement. Keep going

"serhat0909":29gmtruj" said:
Also, can we use the mesh reinforcement button in curtain settings? If we accept only one reinforcement, in what other situations can this button be used? I just think of the tuncel system. I am waiting for your message with kind regards... If we can use the mesh reinforcement in curtain settings Again, there is no problem with such reinforcement.Continue on the road
Wire mesh reinforcement is generally used in tunnel formwork systems and as a general rule, it is applied to both surfaces of the curtain wall.

Okay, it is used in tunnel formwork systems. According to what you said, the opposite can happen, I think it is not right in terms of engineering to keep the area calculations by just making area calculations, and to keep the iron number the same whether it is one-way or counter reinforcement, as well as to calculate it like that, I think it is not right in terms of engineering and I think the program I say that if we try and talk about it as a result of your calculations, it will be healthier. Because we have to prove them in the program we use. Also, is it possible to add such a button only in risk analysis? Because the relay and one-way calculations keep the field, it becomes two-way. I think it is not healthy. As I said, your calculations on the program are important. What are your thoughts?

Back