two same projects, one has a tiling error, the other has no error

engineer28

hello, the two same projects give a tiling error in one and the other does not give an error, what is the reason? I'm uploading the other project now

"engineer28":3i97x1q7" said:
hello, what is the reason why both projects give a tiling error in one and the other does not? I am uploading the other project immediately
Hello, on the 6th floor of the "yakkup.ide8" project, the D08 tile is number 2' No. 1, the reinforcement type of the reinforcement axles of the D10 slab no. 1 and the reinforcement type of the reinforcement axis of the D14 slab in the basement floor, the reinforcement axis of the D14 slab are operated as a cantilever. In cantilever slabs, the ratio of the slab pediment to the free opening cannot be less than 1/12. (TS 500 article 11.2. 2) In the yakkup.cde project, it was run as flat reinforcement at the top + bottom. The reinforcement type of the reinforcement axles can be changed with the "Reinforced Concrete Account Suspension Eedit" command in the flooring auxiliary toolbar. Good work.

Thank you twice, Mr. Levent. Thank you both for answering my question and for getting back to you in such a short time. It went very well. I wish you continued success in your work...

Back