Transverse Rib

cassabotanic

In ideCAD, the transverse thread is entered by defining the cassette slab. The transverse thread issue is not a constructive issue. It affects the moment capacity of the ribs. It reduces the sag. There is no other way that can be handled by entering the tape. You have to add the transverse female to the account. So you should enter it as cassette flooring.

Hello, The transverse tooth arrangement is made using the cassette object in the program. While defining, attention should be paid to the arrangement of the typical teeth in the same continuity, especially the position of a tooth in the other direction to be arranged as a transverse tooth should be adjusted. If the transverse thread is to be formed in the middle of each eye, the balancing distance should be given accordingly. In fact, these considerations apply not only to the "transverse thread" issue, but also to all rib and cassette systems. When arranging transverse teeth; 1- ) All ribs in the system must be defined as cassette objects. It should not be defined as a rib object in one eye and a cassette object in the other eye, as it "will not always dissolve". 2-) The reference object to be balanced is important when defining the cassette. The reference objects or positions of the teeth to be defined in the same continuity should be selected the same. 3-) Since the balancing will be done according to the referenced position, the distance of the starting tooth should be arranged considering this situation. In the example below we want to arrange transverse teeth in tiles D1 - D2. For this, we will change some parameters by going into the tile settings. While doing this in D1 -D2 tiles, we want the teeth to be continuous in D3 and D4 tiles at the same time. 1. First, let's determine the transverse tooth distance. I want it to run right through the middle of the D1 and D2 tiles. I'll measure the distance and use half of it. Distance: 526/2= 263 cm 2. Click on the floor and enter its settings. On the cassette tab we edit the parameters. I prefer to choose beams K21 and K22 as they are in the same position as reference objects objects. Therefore, in "typical tooth 1" I will give the initial tooth width of 263 cm and of course the tooth spacing. In "typical tooth 2" I will enter the distances of the normal tooth dimensions. 3. Let's click OK to exit the dialog and click the tape command. The program will now wait for us to select tiles. Let's choose tiles D1 and D3. Right click. 4. Now, let's make the beam K11 the first reference and the beam K22 the second reference. D1 and D3 slabs will be formed as toothed slabs in the same continuity with the transverse tooth. 5. Let's define the D4 and D2 tiles in the same way. Let's click on the tape command. Since the geometry is the same, we use the same parameters. 6. Let's mark D2 and D4 in turn. The 1st reference will be K12, the 2nd reference will be K24. I draw attention to the fact that K23 and K24 are aligned. Balancing is therefore the same. 7. In this way we describe the whole system. Finally, we need to determine the typical teeth to be calculated. I will use the "set typical thread" command for this. 8. Click "Change/edit object/tile/set typical tooth". In order, first I click on a tooth that I have seen in D1, vertically. On the horizontal, I click on the tooth that I have formed as a transverse tooth. 9. Now, the typical threads on other threaded floors are also important. I have to identify the teeth that will be in the same continuity as typical teeth. I do this in order. 10. Results will appear on cassette reinforcements with slab analysis. 11. Expansions will be arranged together with the cassette openings. Take it easy, good work...

Thanks Hakan, that's the explanation. I will be glad if you find a solution to the problem with the gap in the panels that I have asked below.

Back