Total tipping moment error

trkitaro

Hello, in a single-storey residential project, I entered the project in the form of a 25 cm curtain with a basement floor and a hollow floor slab on the ground floor. In the report section, I get the warning that the total overturning moment could not be achieved in the X and Y directions. Also, when I do the Geometry Check (although this is not the case), I get the warning that the upper floor curtain is thicker than the lower floor curtain for the P9 curtain. Can you help me how to proceed?

Hello,
"trkitaro":243748cf" said:
Hi, I have entered the project in the form of a 25 cm curtain with a basement floor and a hollow floor slab in a single-storey residential project. In the report section, I get the warning that the total overturning moment in the X and Y directions could not be achieved. [ /quote] Since you have DTS=3 and BYS= 8 in your project, you can choose the ductility level to be limited and solve according to A31.
Also, when I check the Geometry (although there is no such case), I get the warning that the upper floor curtain is thicker than the lower floor curtain for P9 curtain. Can you help me how to follow?
Use Ver 10.59 version and you will not get this error. You can reach the installation link and the work done from the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Note: Model your bulkheads as shells.Connection beams are inserted under some basement shears.Connection beams are constructive elements and superstructure interactive solutions are not made.Other shear walls Since the basis is entered continuously under n, the analysis model is formed incorrectly.

Thank you, Mr. Levent. Is it possible to enter the ductility level with a limited level as there is a curtain on the basement floor? And I guess it would be enough if I only chose the shell model for the basement floor curtains.

"trkitaro":1lo755i1" said:
Thank you, Mr. Levent, can the ductility level be limited since there is a shear wall in the basement? And I guess it would be enough if I only chose the shell model for the basement floor curtains. Depends on the building height class.As DTS=3 and BYS=8 in your project, you can choose the ductility level as limited and make a solution according to A31. TBDY 2018 item 4.3.4.3 and Table 4.1 can be examined.

Back