there is an error on the first page but more in summary reports

Abdullah uzun

Hello there. When I receive a report in the attached project, only 1 error is indicated on the first page, while the report summary warns that there are also errors in the beams. but I couldn't find any indication about what kind of nonconformity there is in the beam summaries. Also, is it appropriate to support the foundation on the ground floor to the curtain?

Re: a different situation in the report Hello My suggestions; --Errors in geometry control were corrected, --Finite element widths were made 0.25 m, --Punching reinforcement was placed on the upper right corner column. The proposed project is attached. Unver ÖZCAN

"Abdullah Uzun":qiszi1j1" said:
Hi. When I get a report in the attached project, there is only 1 error on the first page, but there is a warning that there are errors in the beams in the summary of the report, but I could not find any indication of how there was a nonconformity in the summary of the beams.
Hello, The situation you encounter when you receive the report is that the errors in the geometry control are not given in the project error detection list in Ver. 10.58. Your project has been resolved in Ver. 10.58. These errors have been added to the project error detection list in Ver. 10.59. You can access the V 10.59 installation and the work done from the link below. [url ]https://www.idecadsupport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7250[/url] Good work

Back