The problem that the coating is not fully placed

mehmetba

I put the veneer on the scissors, but there is a gap in the middle. The purlin layout is as follows:
b1LqEy2.png
tOiiQx5.png
How do I throw the overlay on the empty part ? I guess because the coatings on the other two sides cover the lovers, these groups of lovers are left empty like this, what is the solution?

I think there is a problem in the data entry of the project, such as beams and purlin placement. The problem of the coating is for you to transfer the incoming loads to the project.

Now I designed a simple system and tried it again, the result is the same, I am attaching the drawing file. If there is a problem in data entries, can you troubleshoot?

Hello Mr. Mehmet; Scissors have 8 knitting types. In the mesh type you use, the geometry originating from a precaution taken to prevent the overlapping problem of purlins in the ridge region is formed in this way. In the next version, a solution has been produced where you can completely create the coating for all knitting types. I changed your knitting type for now. If the upper head is at the same level in your scissors, if you model right or left, you will not have this problem in any knitting type instead of centered (you can choose from the scissor settings). Good work.

Thanks, it's not possible for me to change the truss type, I'm projecting an existing build. This is the truss type, so I don't have to go beyond the architecture and the current situation. I am trying to overcome the mirroring command problem, but the purlin and scissors are mirrored together with the coating I mirrored. The mirror command should only be available for overlay.

Back