The municipality does not allow when there is a curtain in the A31 Hollow Building

sonsamuray

Hello, Municipalities do not allow us to choose limited when CURTAIN takes place in the project where we chose a limited system based on this warning given in İdecad in the Hollow Building solution. They say that there is no curtain in the option here, I read what was written about it, but I guess there is no clarity.

Re: A31 Hollow Building The program does not allow you to use curtains in A31 Building before the Municipality. General conditions for ductility level:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Condition regarding Article 4.3.4.6:
Status in your project
this condition must be met or : [ url]https://help.idecad.com/ideCAD/DTS=-3-i%C3%A7in-%E2%88%91Mdev%2FMo%3E=0.75-sa%C4%9Flananl%C4%B1d% C4%B1r..838566277.html[/url] this condition must be met. If you want to use A31, in case of DTS=3 or DTS=4, BYS>= 7 and A31 should not contain pitch. If DTS=1 or DTS=2, you cannot select A31 again. The program guides you. If you include your project, we will show you more clearly why it cannot or can be done. very clear

Re: Did the municipality allow it when the curtain is included in the A31 Hollow Structure Possible Solutions: A curtain/curtain group can be added to the carrier system until condition 4.3 is met. If the building height class is BYS>=7, a solution can be made by choosing A31. Since I have DTS:3 and BYS:7 in my project, the system also allows me to select A31 even though it is a screen. Then I can continue like this. No problem as far as I can tell. Thank you.

Back