Support assignment

AYLA

BETTER PARTS EASY COME you're a chord SUPPORT ATA I AND SUPPORT REACTIONS TO CHECK İSTEDİM.ANALIZ DOES WHILE CONTINUING FAILURE ALIYORUM.İDECAD PROGRAM FIXED AND MOVING SUPPORT HOW DESCRIPTION I GEREKIYOR.ÇELİK KLAVUZUNDAK the questions in SOLVING THE RELEVANT THESE SUPPORTS TROUBLES Yaşıyorum ANALYSIS YAPAMIYORUM.PROĞRA I SUPPORT SUBJECT their SLIGHTLY TO EXPLAIN you VERY I'M SATISFIED. 1) HOW DO I DEFINE FIXED BEARING? 2) HOW DO I DEFINE THE MOVING BEARING? 3) WHY DO THE BEARINGS ENTERED FROM THE FIT POINTS GIVEN AN ERRORS. WHERE AM I GOING WRONG, IT'S EASY.. THANKS IN NOW.

my friend, I can't write to the forum, but I can comment here, I don't know the answer to the question frankly, can someone help me, I'm sorry, I couldn't write in the forum in a way that everyone can see, how is it that everyone can see and help? My problem is that the add floor down add up section at the bottom of the floor adding window is not visible. I CANNOT ADD FLOOR. What should I do? I delete the idea and download it again, but nothing changes.

Hello there; 1- If you do not want to deal with defining the supports one by one, you can enter the column so that it coincides with the two joint points of the beam. You do not need to make a new definition for the fixed support. Single slip plate joint, gusset joint etc. in the program for joint. You can use combinations. A model with this condition is available in the appendix. 2- Instead of defining a connection to the beam, you must enter the beam properties and select the joint point of the beam from the freedoms sub-tab, and mark the M2 and M3 boxes for that end. 3- If you want to define a support instead of entering a column, the command to add support to the joint point in the program works as follows: If all degrees of freedom are marked on the screen that opens, your support will be recessed. So all translation and rotation will be included in the calculation. If you want to convert it to a fixed support, you must turn off the horizontal and vertical movement. It's all about building statics.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. link etc. You can try to understand the situation from the links or look at the building statics books.

"nurhantnrvd1":3g3963qt" said:
my friend, I can't write to the forum, but I was able to post a comment here, I don't know the answer to the question frankly, can someone help me, I'm sorry, I couldn't write in a way that everyone can see in the forum, how is it possible that everyone can see and join the problem in the bottom of the window? I can't add floor, add floor, add top section. I CAN'T ADD FLOOR. What should I do? I delete the idea and download it again, but nothing changes. Download it again from the link /www.idecad.com.tr/index/[/url], you may be using a problematic exe. Then reinstall the program. If the problem persists, contact us by subscribing to the technical support portal.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

HELLO THERE ; I DID THE WAY YOU SAID, FROM THE NODE POINTS, BUT IT GIVEN AN FAULT. 2. I ADDED A COLUMN TO THE I SIDE, I ADDED A BEARING IN THE J SIDE. A MOMENT OCCURRED IN THE COLUMN SECTION AND IT WAS NOT AT THE FIXED SECTION. IF ADDING A COLUMN IS CONNECTED AS A FIXED BEARING, WHY WAS IT AT THE PLACE WE ASSIGNED A BEARING?

Hello there; It will be more convenient for you to try the other method in this application. It is sufficient to place two columns around and turn off the moments for the j end from the beam properties freedoms subtab. For your mid-axle beam. Fixed supports on the beam in the front group can only be provided by making a column entry. The situation at the entry of freedom within the element is as follows: - Whatever the moment, shear force, axial force you have marked, cross-section effects occur so that its value is 0. You can check accordingly.

Back