Storey height at relative storey offset

yunussacikk

hello, in my project that I solved according to the old regulation, I noticed that the height of the report section looks different from the value I entered, what is the reason for this?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: floor height The floor of my basement floor is at 350. Isn't the real situation that the basement takes 350 and the ground floor 300? Only the base of the building is low.

Re: floor height relative floor drift, effects on 2nd meter, torsional irregularity, B2 irregularity calculations have taken the basement floor as 3 m and the ground floor as 3.5 m. For example, shouldn't the free height of the columns in the basement and the ground floor be taken into account when calculating the displacement/height in the calculation of the relative floor displacement? Shouldn't this calculation be offset/3.5m for the columns under the building in the section I added and with a free height of 3.5m?

Re: floor height
"yunussacikk":2fr0wea5" said:
hello, in my project that I solved according to the old regulation, I noticed that the height of the floor in the report section looks different from the value I entered, what is the reason for this
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
"yunussacikk":2fr0wea5" said:
relative story drift, 2m effects, torsional irregularity, B2 irregularity calculations the basement floor is 3 m and the ground floor is 3.5 m. For example, shouldn't the free height of the columns in the basement and the ground floor be taken into account when calculating the displacement/height in the calculation of the relative floor displacement? Shouldn't this calculation be offset/3.5m for the columns under the building in the section I added and with a free height of 3.5m?
Hello, "The program does not use the floor heights entered in the Floor General Settings in the control of the relative floor offsets and in the calculation of the irregularity. Because of the floor elevations. "It makes an effective floor height calculation by using the geometric heights formed. The purpose of this is to make the relative displacement controls and irregularity calculations of the floors, which are mostly composed of low-level floors, in a near-accurate manner." Good work

"yunussacikk":i3wh7vbj" said:
the floor of my basement floor is at 350. Isn't the real situation that the basement is 350 and the ground floor is 300? There is a low level only in the base of the building.
Hello again, In your project, RD1 RD2 and RD3 floors on the ground floor height was supposed to appear 3.00 meters. We included this in our notes. Good work

Back