Steel bungalow lover problem

I'm calculating steel bungalows, but I couldn't arrange the lovers. When I change the lovers, I get a system error. CONS. ENG. HÜSEYİN YALÇIN my first project REGARDS

Re: steel bungalow lover problem Hello; Even though you don't have a basement floor, you put a rigid sign in the floor general settings. Rigid mark is available for TBDY 2018 article 3.3.1, in this condition, do not put a mark unless you have a structure. Apart from this, there is no problem when the cross-sections and intervals of your purlins are changed.

Re: steel bungalow purlin problem I can't open it because your file version is incompatible. Can you set it to idecad 10.20 and send it to me, it doesn't see beam columns in my analysis

Re: steel bungalow purlin problem also when you remove the rigidity, the system gives a rigidity problem, how can I solve it?? So if you ask for a report and examine the reports, you will understand what I want to tell you.

Re: steel bungalow lover problem Hello; 10.57 only beta users, sorry for the missing information. When it says stiffness error, the program does not say to accept the system as rigid, there is a relative insufficiency of story drift, so you need to increase the stiffnesses of the elements. In other words, you should increase the section, although the steel elements provide the PMM ratio, the structural design will not be made properly unless the relative displacement required by the earthquake regulation is provided. First, increase your column sections and increase lateral stability.

Back