Steel Beam Strength Control

trkitaro

Hello, I am getting the error that the strength control does not save on my truss beams in the steel project. Could there be a reason for this other than the fact that it does not save cross-sections, that is, increases the cross-sections? Thanks in advance...

Hello there; Major direction bending seems to be a problem, you will need to increase the section. If you submit your project, we can see if there are any other issues.

Ms. Nurgül, I thought it would save you, since the scissors gap is not much. I entered the project with the ide8 version because I had to solve it according to the old regulation. It would be better if you open it with version 8. Good luck with...

Hello there; 1- Welded frame combination to the beams connected to the middle axle columns is entered incorrectly, delete them and enter a gusset or forehead gusset. 2-Your lovers divide the entire project in one piece, at all intersections. 3-Your lovers are included in the analysis, as you can see in the image, there is a selection of analysis parts in the purlin menu, while this command is active, select all purple colored lovers one by one and turn them gray. Then define not only the first and last compartment, but also at least one more horizontal diagonal in between. 4- You used a butt plate column joint in the reinforced concrete column-steel column connection, this combination is a combination used between two steel columns, use a column foot joint. Finally, analyze and check as a result of these changes, but your steel beams in the second part exceed a span of 16 m, but it may still be insufficient. You can define the stability beam from its midpoints and continue it throughout the structure. Use a cross-end joint to connect these joists to the main girder. You can find detailed information on this topic in the tutorial at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Good work.

Nurgül, I can't get the Single Element Drawings in the project I organized according to your directions. In addition, detailed drawings of wind stiffnesses and cross-joint details are not displayed in the "General Construction Drawings - Including Individual Elements and Assemblies" tab. Also, although there are Detail 3 and 4 drawings, I could not find where these details belong. I would appreciate it if you could help me with these issues, or at least guide me. Good evening.

Hello there; Single element drawing in your project can be taken with version 10.20. If you are using version 10, update the program to the latest version 10.20. You just made a general construction choice. General construction - You should choose Single and Assembly drawings so that all drawings are together in one sheet and you can see the assemblies you are looking for. At the same time, if you activate the assembly layout and individual element distribution tables from the drawing settings, you can get more detailed information. Apart from this, the detail number is enclosed in a green ring in the plan and axle drawings. You can find their location in the axis and plan drawings. Good work.

I'M TRYING TO JOIN MY BOX PROFILE COLUMNS AND MY BEAMERS GUSE JOINING I GIVE AN ERRORS WHAT CAN I DO? WHICH COMBINATION IS SUITABLE FOR BOX PROFILES

Back