Static Materials and Help Menu

For a reinforcement project, until the core results came, I temporarily entered the materials that the program asked for as BS14 S220 S220. The model is finished, the results have come, but now I can't find how to add or change materials. I decided to refer to the help menu, and there I came across the help menu of the previous version. Maybe there is a simple way that I can't see, but I need a very urgent answer. The only thing I can say about the help menu is that the program entered the market a little earlier than it should have been...

I hope the attached picture is clear enough. Regarding the help menu, I would like to remind you that you are currently using the beta version of the program.

Furkan Bey, aid is being prepared now. You can find answers to such questions immediately through the forum. In order to add new material and change the properties of existing materials, you need to right click on the material part of the tree, as in the screenshot added by Mr. 2m Proje. To change the static materials of columns/beams etc, you can enter the properties of the relevant object and select the material. Good work

Thanks for the last answer. But since there is no help menu, I guess I will refer you frequently. I would appreciate it if you could publish a converter to open the files created in your 6 version in the previous version. I am in the middle of an urgent job and I made the mistake of making the models in the 6 version. The program keeps shutting itself down while trying to get a report. In addition, there are shifts in the beam reinforcement table in the reinforcement reports and some of the beam names go off the page. It is not possible to submit the reports to any institution in this state. ...

Furkan, my aim was to help you, and I wanted to emphasize that the reason why the help menu does not work is the beta version. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Furkan, I can help you too. In addition, ideYAPI technical service can help you at any time by phone, fax, e-mail, msn or skype. I think you've fallen into the holiday sainthood of Eid-al-Adha.

Furkan Bey, the program is out of beta status with version 6.0010. We are aware of the 2 problems you are facing. In such a comprehensive program, sometimes situations may occur that are overlooked in the first place. We will release an update that fixes the breakouts that occur when receiving reports after the holiday week.

"furkanborayilmaz":3oeavw04" said:
Thanks for the final answer. But I guess I will refer you often because there is no help menu. I would appreciate if you could publish a converter to open the files created in your 6 version in the previous version. I am in the middle of an urgent job and like making the models in 6 version I made a mistake. The program keeps shutting itself down while trying to get a report. In addition, there are shifts in the beam reinforcement table in the reinforcement reports and some of the beam names go off the page. It is not possible to submit the reports to any institution as it is.
Hello Mr. Furkan, If you send it to =lozpak@ideyapi.com.tr]lozpak@ideyapi.com.tr, I think we can find a temporary solution to the problems you encounter while getting a report until a new version is released.

"2m project":3ewacdz4" said:
Furkan, my aim was to help you, and I wanted to emphasize that the reason why the help menu is not working is the beta version. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Estağfirullah. There is no apology. But there is a BETA version. not in the program...

"Levent Özpak":1y5zj2cm" said:
"furkanborayilmaz":1y5zj2cm" said:
Thanks for the last answer. I would appreciate it if you could publish a converter to open the files created in your 6 version in the previous version. I am in the middle of an urgent job and I made the mistake of making the models in the 6 version. The program keeps shutting itself down while trying to get a report. Also, there are shifts in the beam reinforcement table in the reinforcement reports and some of the beam names go off the page. It is not possible to submit the reports to any institution as it is.
Hello Mr. Furkan, Project file If you send it to .com.tr]lozpak@ideyapi.com.tr, I think we can provide a temporary solution to the problems you encounter while getting a report until a new version is released. Good work
I finished the modeling of 7 out of 10 buildings. I was very happy that the retrofit reports were also available. I will wait for an update. If the update does not come, the models will be in your e-mail address that day. Until that date, I must continue to work.

"cassabotanic":2nl8dahc" said:
Hello again Mr. Furkan, Are you also an old user of ide like me? Or have you just started project engineering?
I'm an old one. It's 10 years in total, but it will be 4 years with ide. By the way I'm still having trouble not getting a report. You say send the project, but it won't help me at all. Will I send it to you even with the smallest change (such as the names of personnel)? Please find an urgent solution, this is a really serious problem.

Dear furkanboryılmaz, First of all, you have stated that you have been using idecad software for 4 years, there is no license record in your name in our records. Our friends in our software team continue to work during the holiday break. They have produced a solution for 2 of the 3 problems you have reported so far, but since you have not submitted your projects, we do not have a chance to test them, so I will ask you to send your projects as well. You also stated that you have been using packaged software for 10 years. It is normal to encounter the kind of problems you mentioned in a new version from the beta version, which has only been 15 days into service. All of our sales team and authorized dealers provide information and support to all our users who purchase new software or upgrade their version with an upgrade, regarding such problems they may encounter. When you send us the information I mentioned above, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Mr. Furkan. Save your models in version 6 using the IFC export option. Then open it with the IFC import option in version 5. The IFC file format allows you to read and write your building model, including axes, columns, beams and floors.

"FarukSaka":2g52515k" said:
Mr. furkanboryılmaz, First of all, you stated that you have been using idecad software for 4 years, there is no license record issued on your behalf in our records. I will ask you to provide the license number of the lock you use, the license holder information and a mobile number where we can reach you. Our friends in our software team they continue to work during the holiday break. They have produced a solution for 2 of the 3 problems you have reported so far, but we do not have the chance to test your projects since you have not sent them, so I will ask you to send your projects as well. You also stated that you have been using packaged software for 10 years. It is normal to encounter the kind of problems you mentioned in a new version that has been around.All of our sales team and authorized dealers provide information about such problems to all our users who have purchased new software or upgraded their version with an upgrade. and they provide support. When you send us the information I mentioned above, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I use the lock that says 6500HL 0049/STA bought by Cihat AYAN. You can call Cihat Bey, my friend of 16 years and sometimes I work with, or you can call me on my phone number 05019050025. In addition, I am responsible for the licensed ide 5 Enterprise program belonging to IMO Erzurum Branch registered in the name of M.Ünal KIRAÇ, which is used for project control purposes. The reason is that I am on the Board of Directors of the mentioned room. Also, by calling İsmail YILDIZ and Sıtkı ŞEKER, your users in Erzurum, you can find out in detail from whom they purchased your program. I hope you are satisfied with what I wrote above. I am glad that you continue your work. If you publish your corrections, we will perform the tests for you and report the results. Of course, it is normal to have problems. However, you have solved the problem in the mold drawings and report stages in 5.509 within 3-4 days, and you did not ask for the license number. Therefore, I hoped that you would give a quick reaction again and I still believe in this. One last offer. Ask for license information when you become a member of the forum, so you don't have to ask such questions and then get answers like this... Furkan Bora YILMAZ Civil Engineer 05019050025

"cassabotanic":268hf8m4" said:
Furkan bey . Save your models using IFC export option in version 6. Then open them with IFC import option in version 5. IFC file format allows you to read and write your building model briefly, including axles, columns, beams and floors.[/quote ] Thank you very much. I will try.

Dear furkanborayilmaz, The technical service opportunities you have requested are a privilege that can be enjoyed by our users who have received a licensed program from our company on behalf of themselves or their company. Therefore, it is our company's most natural right to question who or which institution the license you have been using for 4 years belongs to. You will be contacted regarding the matter.

Back