stairs

aysel

I want to create a ladder to steps 9 and 10 from the ladder I have drawn in the plugin. Or can you create it as in the figure, it will reach me to h:2.83 m

You can get your ladder from the link below. I also showed which contours I created with different colors. You can also try to create it from scratch using these contours. Good work

I made another ladder according to the order you showed. but each piece is separate. How will the integration happen? How do we fix the digit sequence numbers? I have to give each of them jeans separately. For example, how the 1st square and the 2nd square are the next step. The first exit is 6 digits, the 2nd exit is 3 digits, a total of 9 digits. I don't know if I could explain Can you check the accuracy of the ladder I need to create? I did something, but I wonder if the path I followed is correct?

Hi, you just have to do the first arm with the command create new ladder. You must connect the next branches and landings to the other branch with the add stair area command. It will be more enlightening if you watch the training video at the link
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Good work

I created the ladder according to the video you sent, but there is a problem because the landing lines are angled. you will see too. how should it be?

Hello, I couldn't understand where you made a mistake because you deleted the routes you created the ladder. If it has not been deleted, send it that way or redefine it. If I can see your contour and output lines, I can comment.

Hello Aysel, the ladder you sent should have been defined as 5 areas. There was a problem because there were 4 fields and 1 landing. I am sending an attachment.

You're welcome. I think because there is a small crookedness in the contour of the staircase on the inner landing side, there is a problem with the railing. It would be better if you hide the railings with the hide scarecrow command and draw them with the scarecrow command. I wish you good work.

Back