Stair Analysis and Barme Drawings

Hello again,
"NYILMAZ":cc9dq4tp" said:
Attached is a project and staircase drawing with incorrect dimensions. I couldn't understand how you couldn't see it in jpeg. But it's better this way. This doesn't always happen with manual scale. Sometimes it gets fixed when I exit the command with esc. Sometimes and when I enter the object with edit and press OK, it is fixed for the first time. But I encountered it for the first time in the staircase automatic dimensioning.
We saw the problem in the sample picture you added, but the important thing is that we can create that problem, and in this sense, only the screen image does not have a function. It's like taking a picture of the TV instead of sending it to the service when it breaks down, however, the service needs a broken TV and sometimes even both : )
"NYILMAZ":cc9dq4tp" said:
the file size is large, I'm sending an e-mail
Your project has arrived and the problem is solved we detected. As you wrote, a problem may occur when the 4th type is selected as the measurement type in the dimensioning settings. It can be corrected by entering the measurement properties and clicking OK. It can be fixed by editing or we may not use type 4 for now. We took this situation and the notification about the icon you wrote in our notes. Good luck with...

I didn't send the "television" so that he could understand you without saying "leb". I think the image got better when I sent the chickpeas. Good luck with. Actually, there were a few more notes he took, but I'll look into it a little more and write. we love(m) you.

* Section inscriptions and shape are very large in the detail drawings of stairs (A, B, C, D etc.) It is too big compared to other inscriptions in 1/20 scale. * Do we have a chance to interfere with the step number, font and size in the staircase detail drawing, or have I not seen it? * In addition, the blocking is so much that when you want to edit with 2D, you have to do it with pieces of a lot of objects. (if we don't have to say smash them all) * By the way, I use the "make a block" command a lot, so it would be nice if it had an icon. I think my friends use it too. Goodnight..

I think I'm a little obsessed with this stair drawing thing. 1. In the stair detail drawing, "stairs thickness (floor thickness)" is not written anywhere. Neither in the section nor in the plans.. It is not even written on the floor plan. 2. The ladder is not drawn as it stands in the plan. 3. Stair no indication of exit direction. When it is not drawn as in the 2nd item, the detail is not fully understood. 4. I have written about sections and writings before. Now I want to ask about the circle inside the section mark. It seems so pointless. I think just arrows would be enough. 5. Finally, let me add a wish; If the columns, beams, curtains and axles surrounding the staircase were added to the drawing in the detail drawing of the staircase, it would be inedible.

"batuhann28522":1br29qos" said:
Good evening, can anyone help with the common staircase drawing as attached
The staircase you mentioned is in Iden's staircase library. You can do it by playing with its dimensions.

Back